chapter 16

"Thank you dad, I appreciate it so much" Creed said through the phone with a big smile playing on his lips. He can't believe the auction went well, but again when didn't it go well, with Greg everything goes well, the man managed to sell all the paints at once and they were all paid in full. This made Creed happy, even though it has always been like this since he started painting but each time his paints are taken at once he feels so very proud of himself.

At least he made it on his own, the only wish he had was if they were here with him to celebrate.....Creed shook his head dismissing the thoughts which had started to evade his mind.

"It's ok son, your work was so great. You did great job" Greg praised, Creed can feel the man's smile through the phone. He was happy to have met Greg in his life because if it wasn't for the guy, Creed didn't know where he would have been in this world.

"It's not me only, remember I have my friends!" Creed sighed looking around when he heard a small grunt coming from his sleeping baby. He walked slowly to the blonde who was still deep in sleep. Creed smiled at how peaceful Sean looked and how cute his face looked. Sean pouts in sleep and it's the cutest thing he had ever seen. He woke up at the ringing of his phone and when he looked outside it was already dark and since Annabel wasn't in the house Creed was thinking of spending the night.

"I know son!" Greg got him out of his thoughts but Creed's eyes stayed on Sean admiring the beautiful creature. "Will you be able to do another in three months time" Greg asked, his voice hopeful?

"No no dad, we need some time to relax. I think we will talk about it after like two weeks but as for now let's keep down low" Creed said lowly making sure to not wake up Sean jabbing his fingers through Sean's hair softly. Colt and Hunter had to go on a trip which will last like three weeks top, Cher was going to visit her grandma in Botswana and she might be there like two weeks or so. presently, he can't take another project and he will be damned if he tells them to stay.

Cher might cancel and be ok with it but what of the love birds who were excited to go to Italy. Yes, Hunter and Colt think that they're brewing discreetly but Creed can see through them.

"Ok!" Greg replied dejectedly. He has so many clients who love his son's work but he understands, his son also needs to rest a little. "you should come and celebrate Creed, we don't see you anymore. I thought you will be here when I returned but no. Come let's have dinner and talk like old times. Me and your mother miss you and she will be gone in two days" this made Creed's heart to flutter at his old man. You can't even guess or know that Creed was just adopted by the way his parents love and treat him. Creed calls himself lucky to have such a family like he has now.

They have been with him through thin and air and they never gave up on him even though sometimes he felt like giving up but the Olsen's never gave up on him when his family, the people who birthed him gave up on him.

"I will visit dad" Creed sat on the chair staged in the room shaking his head to brush away the thoughts of his past which he had disregarded "I have something's I am doing right now but I will pass by"Creed added.

"Ok son, your money will be deposited by tomorrow evening on your account" Greg said with a heavy breath.

"Thank you again really dad. I wouldn't have done this with you" Creed was so grateful, he didn't know what to give to the man to show his appreciation.

"Creed I have told you several times that it's
Nothing. Stop thanking me, I'm doing this because you're my son, and I love you" Greg said with seriousness. Creed felt overwhelmed with so much feelings in his heart. He was so engrossed in his thoughts he didn't see Sean walk up to him naked. Creed smiled when the blonde sat on his lap straddling his hips.