Chapter 36

"Where did you hide him" Creed put his head on his car door hearing that pissed voice behind him. He had expected to hear from her, but he was tired to deal with her right now. He had had a long day and the last thing he wants is a pissed-off Luna on his back, all he wants was to go back to his pregnant boyfriend, kiss, and cuddle with him until he falls asleep.

This day started on the wrong foot and Creed was glad to be finally over.

"Hello, dear sister how are you ?" he swings around facing her with a small smile.

"Don't sister me Creed, how can you do that, Anna is my friend and the only one to that but then you decide to steal her husband away. She's mad at me and it's your fault" She gritted her teeth, Creed could see anger and fear in her vision.

"I'm really tired right now, can we talk about it another day please," he says calmly as ever. Creed was a person who can control himself, he thinks about the consequences before reacting, right now he knows Luna is not in a position to talk.

"Hell we're going to talk right now Creed" she hissed at him her breathing coming out harshly "how could you do this to me. She's the only true friend I have gotten who doesn't want anything in return and you do this, why do you hate me" her voice was coming out shallow now. Creed's heart tugs at how broken his sister looks right now. He wanted to tell her that Anna was using her but he wouldn't dare, at least not right now. She will be heartbroken and it hurts him seeing her cry. She's so naive and desperate.

"Luna..." Creed walked to her kissing her forehead lovingly "I'm sorry ok" he whispered

"Don't sorry me" she shrugged his hands away from her "she's hurt, you knew how much they loved each other but you broke that love. Creed what were you thinking?" She says with hurtful eyes. Creed looked at her not knowing what to reply her with. She's so blind and desperate, he knows whatever he says she will not listen to him. So he decided to keep shut.

"Please Creed this was my one friend, please give her husband back. You will get other men who are not married but please..." she teared up "do this for me, I don't want to be...." Creed pulled her into a tight hug knowing why she's doing this. He understands her perfectly. She had been with fake friends all her life, she hadn't been with a true friend all her life, all people use her because she had the Olsen name. Even men just use her and it hurts seeing her like this.

"It's ok baby sister, don't cry, you know it hurts me seeing you like this" he cooed his voice smooth.

"If it hurts you please give Sean back, she's my best friend," she said clinging to his chest. Creed was tempted to snap at her but stopped himself hugging her tighter. "Please Creed she's mad at me please" she implored.

"Can I take you home" Creed instead said? She pulled out of the hug glaring at him with angry eyes.

"Why did you ruin it, why did you do it," She asked lowly.

"I love him and he loves me and I didn't do anything wrong" Creed replied calmly.

"Sean loves Annabel, he used to tell her when I was watching. He is not gay, why did you have to do this" She was confused.

"Luna you don't get it, just go home"

"Don't dismiss me like I'm still a little girl Creed. I'm no longer little like before, I understand everything perfectly" she snapped at him, Creed breathed in and out trying so hard to control his anger. "Now listen here, you're my brother and I love you but this had gone too far, I'm standing with my friend over you Creed," she said "I will take Sean back to her because he belongs there not with you. Husband snatcher" She declared. "So be careful coz if I find out where you hid Sean I, myself will drag him back to his wife so I suggest for you to stop this nonsense" She drawled seriously, turning back and headed to her car driving off after giving Creed a middle finger.