Chapter 32

Sean looked at the time for the tenth time as he looked outside the window. it was getting dark and Asher and his mother are not here like they planned. "Where are you" he mumbled to himself sitting down with a heavy sigh, he was scared, what if Anna got to them before Creed, Sean didn't want to think about that, he wanted to be strong about this. He is stronger than this, if he managed to escape then he can do this. He sighed looking around the apartment he had been leaving in for the past three days, it felt like home, he had never felt like this in his life, and being here, waking up with Creed by his side is the best.

Now all he needs was his family to feel complete. They were supposed to be here three days ago, Creed sent the car to get them but that's when Asher noticed that they are being followed so they couldn't reach them coz the last thing Sean wants right now is for Anna to find where he is. Creed paid for a hotel they had been living in for these past three days, they have to be careful coz Anna is a brave woman.

So Creed came up with this idea and Sean is praying to God for it to work. All he needs was to start his own life in peace without Anna in it but the bitch doesn't get the memo. Sean stood up hurriedly when he heard Creed's jeep in the driveway. He opened the door quickly his body shaking in fear, all he wants was to get good news for once he wants it to work out.

A smile pulled on Sean's lips when he saw his mother and brother in the back seat of Creed's jeep. Asher got out running towards him with a big smile hugging him tightly. "I'm so glad you're ok," Sean said tears coming out of his eyes.

"I'm so glad that you finally did it" Asher replied kissing his brother's cheek lovingly.

"Sean Tomas Mckay you have so much to explain," his mother said in a very angry voice which made him shiver slightly.

"Uh-huh you're in for it brother," Asher said standing next to him. Sean looked at his mother who was in her wheelchair glaring at him. Yes, she was harmless right now but the look she was giving him can make you go and hide under the bed. And Sean knows it so very well that if she wasn't in that wheelchair she would be whipping his ass right now.

"Mother-" Sean said walking toward her crouching down to kiss her cheek but she pulled away from him not wanting to touch her.

"Don't even mother me Sean, don't" the woman was angry and Sean can feel how angry she was. Sean stood in front of her looking down at her with unshade tears.

"It's freezing let's get in," Creed said pushing her wheelchair inside Sean following behind feeling guilty. Asher was already inside. "Hi," Creed said pecking Sean's lips when they fully entered.

"She's mad at me" Sean whispered his lips trembling.

"I know but just explain it to her I'm sure she will understand," Creed said squeezing his shoulder. "Asher come on..let me show you your room," Creed said smiling at Sean encouragingly Asher nodded him too didn't want to be here, the air was thick, and with their mother sulking it's definitely a no.

They clambered up the stairs leaving Sean with his mother, Creed felt like Sean had to do this on his own. He doesn't want to interfere. Sean walked towards his mother reclining in front of her, his heartbreaking into a thousand pieces seeing tears on her face.

"Why" his mother whispered. "Why didn't you tell me?" she looked up, her grey eyes red and filled with sadness. she had been crying for three days since Asher told her the situation Sean was in.

"I didn't want to worry you," Sean says sadly trying so hard to push his tears back.

"To worry me Sean really" Cathy shook her head in disbelief, sniffing "that's what mothers are for Sean to worry for their children" She inhaled deeply "she had been abusing you for nine years, you have been unhappy for nine years and you tell me that you didn't want to worry me" she yelled more strings of tears falling her beautiful face.