Chapter 33

A few days had passed and Sean had been the happiest. This is what he had been longing, for all his life. Waking up every morning and seeing his family and boyfriend here with him was the best thing in this world. Having breakfast as they joked around was what Sean had dreamed of all his life. He had found himself smiling every minute of the day and right now he doesn't ask for anything only for things to stay like this forever.

Creed was the best, he never tells him to do something unless he wants to. The man supports him in everything that Sean does and never complains. Like, Sean had been looking for a job for the past few days which he knows that he can't work with his belly growing this fast but Creed never said a word even though when Sean looks into his eyes he sees that the man doesn't like the idea very much but he doesn't say anything. But yet again, Sean needs to work, he doesn't like to live off Creed.

He knows he can work even though he was pregnant.

Rhode pays for their mother's treatment and Creed offered to take her to the hospital, they can't afford a live-in nurse like Anna used to do, Creed offered to pay but Sean feels like it's wrong. The man already takes care of him and Asher and he shelters them free of charge and Sean feels like it's wrong. Yes, he carries his babies but that doesn't mean he can take care of his family, that doesn't sit well within Sean.

"Sean have you talked to him" his mother got him out of his thoughts. Sean blinked looking at his mother dumbly "what we talked about yesterday, have you told him" Cathy said looking at Creed.

"Um no," Sean replied looking down at his plate which was still full of pancakes.

"Um babe are you ok, you haven't touched your breakfast," Creed asked in a worried voice. They were having breakfast like they had been doing all these past few days.

"I'm fine, I'm just not hungry" Sean replied picking up a glass of milk and taking a sip.

"What, you not hungry. That's new"  Asher exclaimed. Leaving with his brother on these past days, Asher had noticed one thing and that was that, Sean can eat. The man can eat the whole pizza just by himself. Though he doesn't blame him, if you're the one carrying three little rascals in your belly, you have to eat like that.

"Asher leave your brother alone and why are you still here. You're going to be late" Cathy admonished seriously.

"Ok ok I'm leaving, good day to all of you dear family" he stood up picking up his bag pack but before he could leave Creed stopped him.

"Asher here" he throw the keys to the younger who caught them with ease.

"What's are they for," the younger asked confused. Even Sean and Cathy we're looking at Creed with confused eyes.

"For your motorbike, you said you knew how to ride," Creed said "it's parked outside, use it to go to school, it will be easy" He shrugged.

"No no, give them back Asher" Sean said with a grim face.

"Why?" Creed asked with wide eyes.

"Its too much, he can walk. Not so Ash" Sean looked at his brother whose smile fall off the face when he heard what his older brother had said.

"Its not much, it's my old motorbike. He can use it, Sean, his school is thirty five minutes from here and back. The bus doesn't come to this side Let the boy use it" Creed said lowly.

"Can we talk please" Sean stood up. "You put the keys down and go to school" Asher glared at him placing the keys down muttering curse words as he got out. Creed followed the pissed-off Sean to their bedroom and he knew what was coming. "What the hell do you think you're doing," Sean asked when the painter closed the door. He was pissed off.