Chapter 28

"How many boxes are left," the love of his life asked standing in his and Annas' bedroom door.

"I think they will be like three or four according to the things left" Sean replied smiling up at his boyfriend who crouched at his level pecking his lips softly which of course made the blonde's heart beat wildly in his chest. Sean was sitting down folding his clothes as he placed them in one of the boxes on the floor.

"Ok, let me take these out then I will come back and help you with those" Creed said with a big smile on his lips which made Sean lick his lips unconsciously just by looking at the luscious lips of his boyfriend. He wanted those lips on him, nowadays he was obsessed with the man's lips "you don't have to admire them you know" Creed kissed his temple and the side of his mouth making the blonde's body tremble slightly "you can kiss me whenever you desire baby" and then his lips were on his kissing him so slow and gentle which melted Seans whole being.

He opened up his mouth desperately wanting to deepen the kiss but the painter pulled away with a smirk on his lips making Sean whine "let me take the boxes first" Sean held his neck wanting to kiss him again.

"Let us first make out" Sean whispered bringing his lips to the painter who kissed him again so slow and sensual but it was too short for Sean's liking when Creed pulled away caressing his cheek, he wanted more but Creed was teasing him and he hated it.

"First the boxes then make out" Creed stood up picking up the first box getting out leaving Sean hot and bothered. The blonde was left in a daze looking at the love of his life leaving the room, he looked around the room seeing that there are too much to box and if he can't finish now, he won't be making out with his boyfriend so with that Sean decided to just push the clothes in the box without folding them.

All he wants was to cuddle and listen to Creed's heartbeat.  Yet he had to pack before Anna comes back. He had decided to move his things before the actress comes back home, they have started moving his things out through the window of course which was difficult but they're managing since they cant use the front door because of the buffy man who is always there.

Besides, Sean knows he won't be able to pack his things after asking Anna for a divorce and with her coming back in a week, this was the best idea. He knows the actress won't accept it no matter what or else she won't let him take anything even if they are his clothes so Sean had to be ready for anything that happens.

He knows it's going to be a battle but he was ready to fight. This was his life and he was going to live it the way he pleases and he wants to be with Creed.

This time Sean had decided that enough is enough and he needs Anna out of his life for good if he wants to be in peace and now he has something else to fight for and those are his unborn babies. Sean has to make sure to keep them safe and that will be far away from Anna.

He was that determined.

He knows that this wasn't the best idea, getting out of a marriage and getting into one wasn't the best but at least in this he loves the guy so much and they are going to be parents, he knows Creed will treat him better than Anna. He can feel it over these past weeks being with the man, Sean does not doubt that Creed will treat him bad.

"Ok the jeep is full, maybe we will take these tomorrow" Creed announced when he came back. No one is happier than him. "But we've to finish boxing the things up so that tomorrow you can rest, you need to rest" Creed went to the walk-in closet pulling out the rest of his clothes. He smiled when he saw something. He came out with a smirk on his lips showing them to the blonde who chuckled lightly not fazed at all but his face heated up in embarrassment.

"I think you won't be needing them" Creed eyed them with a smile not wavering at all.

"Really!" Sean arched his eyebrows at Creed smirking at him as he stood up walking to him. His stomach now showing but not much unless you look closely.