chapter 13

"Wow that looks good," Colt said looking at the portrait Creed had painted "everyone is gonna fight for that man" he added swinging his brush between his fingers playing with it as he looked at the Paint intently.

"It's not for sell" Creed was also eyeing the portrait he had spent all night Painting. He can't believe how perfect it came out when it just came out of his fuckin head. It was the picture of Sean in the kitchen which hadn't left Creed's mind at all. Creed had been wanting to Paint it for some time now but each time he talks himself out of it but his hands were twitching for him to put it on the paper. It's exactly how he sketched Sean that day. Sean looked so adorable and perfect Creed can't take it anymore.

"Why, dude that will make us a fortune" Cher also stood behind them observing the portrait too.

"No one is taking it away from me, it's mine" Creed stood on one leg saying all his eyes fixed on the Picture in front of him trying to find anything which he could change but nothing was there to change, it's perfect like how perfect Sean is. He was going to put it with the others. This wasn't the first paint he had painted Sean. There are many others in his house.

"Don't be so defensive man" Colt nudged him on the side of his torso with a big smile "who it is anyway??" he asked, Sean's face wasn't seen properly.

"Someone I adore" Creed didn't have to lie to his friends about that but he won't be telling them who the person is. And in the picture Sean's face isn't showing. It shows only the left side with the half eye.

"It would have looked good in a kitchen" Cher muttered "he was so busy and by the looks of it he loved what he was doing. I can't see all his face but the side I'm looking at he looks happy. He looks relaxed and perfect, his ass is perfect too, look at his back, his broad shoulders so relaxed and oh God his a perfect picture" Cher observed looking closely at the picture. "The yellow colour you used is perfect Creed it brought out all the features,the way his hair fall on his shoulder, the way he was standing. Dude that man is fuckin model. Every one would want that in there kitchen to inspire them while cooking" she inhaled admiring the portrait.

Creed smiled at his friend, the way she was analysing the picture is the way how Creed was thinking in his head. Sean was a model really, he looked so calm and happy,even though Creed didn't paint his whole face, he knows the blonde was smiling that day. Speaking of the blonde, they had been talking all these week and it had been the best week of Creed's life. Even though their time is limited but Creed understands perfectly. Creed wasn't going to force Sean in to something he wasn't ready to do that's why he will be patient with him because Creed was sure he had fallen so badly for the guy.

He likes hearing him talk, the way he laughs, his body, his soft hair, Creed loves all of Sean even though he had taken long without seeing the man he feels strongly for him.

"Chefs would kill to have that"Creed heard Colt murmur but to hell, he wasn't gonna sell this picture, he wants it for himself. He was going to put it in his own kitchen. Who doesn't want to see that when they enter their fuckin kitchen although it would have been better when Sean was there with Creed.

"It's mine" Creed muttered "guys go back to your paints we have two damn weeks" Creed picked up a small cloth throwing it on his finished paint.

"What's going on man you look a little worried nowadays" Colt instead asked.

"Where the hell is Hunter guys. He is late" Creed ignored Colt.

"He dropped his sister to school, he will be here in a few" Colt answered a smile on his lips. He doesn't know why Hunter doesn't want to tell their friends about their relationship but he was sure he wants the whole world to know about them "tell us why are you so worried" Colt wasn't going to drop it.