chapter 21

The amusement park was the best. They have been enjoying for like four hours non stop, of course taking breaks in order Sean to eat. Other than that everything was perfect, this was the first time Sean had been this happy in his life, he can't even recall a day he had ever been this happy. Creed was perfect.

"Stop laughing Sean," Creed said watching Sean laugh at him just because he got stuck in one of the swings making him fall face first.

"I'm sorry but you should have seen yourself" Sean laughed clutching his stomach so hard tears streaming down his face due to laughing so hard. Sean had never laughed like this before. This was so hilarious, Creed falling, imagine a big man like him falling like a sack of potatoes, that is hilarious.

"I can't believe you," Creed said shaking his head with a smile too. If he had to fall like that to see Sean laugh like this than he would love to fall over and over again. "I hurt my head you know but you don't care about that" Creed added faking to be upset.

"Oh sweetheart sorry but I can't control my laughter's"

"So does that kid over there" Creed pointed to a kid around fifteen or so her too laughing her ass off pointing at Creed in amusement." it wasn't funny little girl" Creed shouted at the girl who kneeled clutching her stomach laughing not caring what he had said, she too had tears in her face for laughing so hard.

"Oh it was funny!"Sean muttered controlling his laughter but it was so hard to control. That was one of the best falls in history and if he knew it was gonna happen, he would have filmed it but.....he abruptly stopped when he felt his throat constricting as he gagged a little. Creed didn't know what happened but the next minute he was chasing after Sean who was running towards the ends of the park with a his palm capping his mouth. When Sean reached at the end where people aren't that much he squatted down throwing up everything that he had been eating. Creed caught up with him as he squatted behind him rubbing his back softly to calm him down.

Sean puked until he had non to let out, only strings of tears, Creed handed him a bottle of water so that he can rinse his mouth. After making sure that his mouth was fresh, Sean pushed himself towards Creed's chest panting heavily. Creed didn't waste any second wrapping his arms around him kissing his neck "are you ok" he whispered. Sean nodded slowly not knowing what happened. He had never puked like that in his life, none the less he had never been sick in his life but right now he feels sick.

The last time he puked was the day he smelt Anna's disgusting perfume.

Creed didn't bother to ask him what the hell happened because at the way Sean was eating, this was bound to happen. That was too much but that didn't make Creed any less worried. Sean's skin had turned pale and his skin was burning up like he had a fever.

"Your hot" Creed whispered in Sean's ear making Sean chuckle at him lightly.

"Even in times like this, you still think I'm hot" Sean replied caressing Creed's hands which were wrapped around his waist. Being in his chest like this was calming him.

"You will always be hot in my eyes no matter what happens," Creed said placing a kiss on his neck "but in this situation, what I meant is that your temperature is high" Creed added.

"I'm always hot when around you Creed, you make me so hot and bothered to the point I don't feel my own fuckin body" Sean instead replied turning around to face Creed who was already looking at him. Sean placed a kiss on the side of his lips softly as he stood up with a big smile on his lips. "Oh shit" Sean seat back down when he felt dizzy instantly.

"What? Sean what is wrong".

"The whole place is spinning. My whole body is burning up. I-I-don't know......."before Sean could finish he turned around puking again even though he didn't have anything to throw up. "Creed everything is spinning, my vision is blurry," Sean said leaning against Creed's chest for support.