Chapter 47

Hearing a low pained grunt his eyes snapped open as he rolled from the couch he was slumped on looking around the room rubbing his eyes to get the sleep out of them and trying so hard to adjust to the light. A tired yawn escaped his lips as he stood up pushing his feet in his sandals as he walked to his boyfriend. Reaching him, Sean picked up a glass of water that was on the table lifting Creed's head to give him some.

"Hey," Sean said with a big smile placing now the empty glass back.

"Hey" his voice was raspy and hoarse. Sean smiled widely at him squeezing his hand softly.

"How do you feel," Sean asked lowly leaning in to kiss Creed on his forehead lovingly making sure to not press on his still-healing wounds.

"Hungry" Creed instead replied. Sean chuckled at him pecking his cheek lovingly.

"Bree and Rhode are bringing you food, I think they're on the-way" he replied with smile looking at Creed with a big smile yet the guilty in his eyes was so noticeable. Anna did a number on Creed, the poor guy got stitches all over his body, he even got hypothermia due to staying in the cold for so long, the poor guy shivers sometimes still feeling the coldness, but the doctor said he will be fine in weeks.

"Stop it Sean" Creed said adjusting himself in the small bed-sitting upright clutching his teeth at the pain in his ribs. He had four broken ribs and it hurt so bad.

"huh, stop what," he asked dumbfounded.

"This is not your fault ok, it's that obsessive bitch Anna," Creed said softly his body aching.

"Yeah yeah I know" Sean sighed sitting on the edge of the bed pulling on Creed's hand and kissing it softly.

"Why are you feeling guilty?" Creed asked lowly.

"I can't help it, love," Sean said after a while of being in his thoughts. "Seeing you bandaged up, seeing all the bruises on your body, seeing you in pain, I just can't help it but feel guilty" he sighed lowly "all I keep on thinking about is what if we didn't get there sooner, you might have died and I can't stop thinking about it"

"Sean I'm here, nothing much happened they're only bruises which will heal in a few weeks like the doctor said" Creed comforted. Since he woke up three days ago, Sean hadn't stopped giving him those looks which he hates so much, he had told him several times since he woke up that it wasn't his fault but the blonde can't stop thinking that it was his.

"Um yeah," Sean sighed with a nod of his head "I need to shower" he stood up wanting to avoid the conversation.

"Wait" Sean looked at Creed with a concerned expression "did doctor kurtis check up on you," Creed asked.

"Yeah the babies are fine, don't worry about them" Sean smiled

"What about you"

"I'm fine too" Creed nodded slowly looking at Sean as if looking for something which of course he didn't get at the way he smiled at him.

"Did he tell you the gender"

"No, I wanted the both of us to be there" Creed nodded again.

"You need to rest more baby, you look stressed and the dark circles under your eyes are not making it for me" Creed said worriedly.

"I'm fine love, let me go shower I will be back in a few" he pecked his lips softly walking to the adjoined bathroom after getting his change of clothes. Sean stood under the hot water as he signed as it hit his skin making it calm his body. He touched his stomach softly feeling his babies. Three days weren't easy on him but the good thing, Creed was getting better, Cher was also better still healing but she's getting better, it was all working out now but until when.