Chapter 25

"Hey, son you seem to be in thoughts" Creed swing around when he heard his father say. He smiled slightly taking a sip on his wine while watching the lights of the city. Creed hadn't stopped thinking since he dropped off Sean yesterday and it's making him lose his mind, he was going crazy. "What's wrong son" Greg clasped his shoulder putting his elbows at the rail also gazing at the lights.

"It's nothing to worry about dad" he replied with a heavy sigh this was his problem so he will deal with it on his own.

"Since you arrived yesterday you haven't been yourself. You haven't smiled once and you're telling me, it's nothing" Greg said with raised eyebrows "is it the wedding that is making you like this" he added before Creed could say anything to him.

"What wedding?" he looked at his father with a confused expression, did he forget such an important event in the family.

"Are you really asking me that" the man gasped? Creed's expression didn't waver at all looking at him with a still confused expression. "Jackson's wedding" his eyes widened in surprise he can't believe he forgot about that. "Now it's not the wedding, what is wrong" At his expression Greg knew it wasn't the wedding that was bothering him rather something else. Creed muttered how he forgot about it.

It used to bother Creed when people talk about Jackson getting married and truth be said it used to hurt him because the way Jackson ended things wasn't the best  and Creed used to think about him here and there but since he met Sean, he never thinks about the latter. All he thinks about was Sean, he even can't believe the way Sean had captured his heart without even knowing. Creed used to think that he loved Jackson but the more time he spent with Sean he knew he never truly loved the man, he can't deny that he never liked him, he did but with Sean it's different. Creed can't explain it but with the blonde is something exciting and so different from Jackson.

There is the way his heart beats just by the thought of Sean which didn't when he was with Jackson. Looking back now, Jackson was right, the spark wasn't there but Creed wanted to force it, he thought he was the one but he wasn't now he sees it. He thanks Jackson for not accepting the ring that day coz if he did, then Creed wouldn't have met the blue eyed man.

"I got someone pregnant" Creed blurted out.

"The last time I remember you're were gay. Have you turned bisexual or you're not gay anymore" Greg asked confused calmly as usual.

"Oh dad I'm still much gay and that won't change," Creed said defensively.

"I was just saying, so tell me about the woman you got pregnant" Greg asked lightly clasping on his shoulder.

"It's not a woman dad, it's a man" Creed looked at Greg to see whether he was surprised or even flinched but the expression he got wasn't the one he expected "you're not surprised" Creed pointed out chuckling lowly.

"Because it's not a surprise son, nowadays men get pregnant, its not new" Greg shrugged

"Why were you assuming it was a woman in the first place,"

"I didn't want to freak you out, that's all," Greg smirked snickering lightly "so what is the problem if you got him pregnant. You should be on the moon dancing and celebrating.  God has been kind enough and blessed you with a child of your own" the old man asked.

"It's complicated dad," Creed said with a heavy sigh kissing his teeth.

"How"

"He wants to abort" Creed blurted out again. He knows he can trust his father. The only person he can't trust right now was Luna. She has a big mouth and when she finds out that it's Sean she would tell Annabel instantly and we don't need that.