chapter 17.

"I was eleven years old when my dad passed away" Sean Started, if creed wants to know, he had to start from the beginning. He didn't know why he was telling this to Creed but he felt the need to tell the man, Creed was sincere with him since the beginning, he told him he liked him and the man acted on his feelings without fear. Nothing had made Creed back out at whatever they are having, not even when it comes to sneaking into Anna's house.  He was so understanding and Caring. Sean knows Creed would understand no matter what and he knew he wouldn't bail on him after hearing what he has to say.

Plus, the man knows too much about his life. Therefore keeping this is nothing. "I'm so sorry" Creed laced his fingers with Sean's to support him, Sean looked up at Creed and the smile Creed had on his face made Sean continue with the story.

"It's ok it has been seventeen years since he passed on" Sean shrugged "he was diagnosed with bone cancer in his leg for two years" Sean added.

"Bone cancer is rare and it's curable," creed said.

"It started slowly and we didn't know what it was until it was too late for it to cure I guess and since we didn't have insurance the doctors refused to touch him without paying," Sean said.

"Those bastards" Creed muttered.

"Yeah now days if you don't have money nothing goes your way. If they treated him earlier he would have survived. He wouldn't have left us Creed" Sean teared up remembering how happy they were when his father was around. But just because they didn't have money those basterds let him die.

"I'm sorry baby" Creed pulled him in to hug comforting him. "If you don't want to continue it's ok. We will s...."Sean cut creed off.

"No it's ok, it's just I get emotional when I think about him. He was a great dad you know. He was a family man who would put everything aside for his family, He worked so hard for us, he gave up everything in order to see us with smiles. He was my role model" Sean Said with a smile on his lips.

"How old were your siblings when he left you"Creed asked.

"Rhode was four and Ash was two years old" Sean sighed deeply.

"You were all so young" Creed looked sad

"Yeah but still we had our mother, she stepped up and took over the role. Dad was a mechanic and mum was a hawker who used to sell apples and bananas to the passing cars, it wasn't enough, the bills, school, food shelter. It wasn't enough, it was enough when dad was also there but since you know....we ate two times a day, mum had sold everything to buy medicine for dad when he was still alive and we didn't have anything anymore so I stepped up. I had my savings which dad used to give me every month, I wanted to help but they always told me to keep it-"

"What business did you start" Creed cut him off asking.

"Frying chicken on the streets" Creed nodded gesturing him to continue "in the evenings I joined mum using part of her spot and we started running on cars per car to sell. You know downtown you have to be active, if not you can come back with nothing" Sean chuckled recalling how his legs used to hurt because of running around for almost four hours.

"It worked we split the bills with mum like they used to do when dad was alive. I used to make two hundred a day or one hundred, it depends how the day was" he breathed in "so with time I expanded the business, then I started frying chips, sausages plus boiled eggs. It was all working out for us, during the day we go to school me and Rhode because she had started pre-primary and mum stays with Ash then in the evening I go to work. People had gotten used to my cooking, they loved it so much in that I didn't have to run after cars anymore with time, they used to park and buy from me" Sean sighed again adjusting himself.