Chapter 52

Trigger warnings ⚠️

Mentions of suicidal thoughts and slurs ahead. Please read with caution.

******

It was trial day.....

Finally the long waited day had come and to say that Sean wasn't freaking out was underestimate. His body was shaking, he was fumbling with his fingers now and then, his lips were pinker than usual due to nibbling on them like his life depended on it.

This was his first day to enter or see a court room in person. It's not that he had never seen one, he had in movies but that was it but being here felt surreal.

What Surprised Sean was the various people in the courtroom, he never thought that it will be filled like this, though it was understandable, people had to come and support their 'favorite' actress, many people are on her side and the sticky eyes they were giving him are not helping his heart at all.

The fact that the woman he hated so much in his life was giving him that evil smile across the room made him uneasy too. She was smirking at him all her eyes on him like all she wants was to rip Sean open and kill him there and then beat him to death, Sean doesn't know which is which but they're behind those lines. Those were the eyes she was giving him and they made Sean swallow a nervous lump in his throat.

These past few days were the worst to Sean (expect the days he lived with the bitch...ohhh those were the worst). He is saying that these past days were the worst because of what people had between throwing at him on social media but most especially the Olsen family. People had been talking shit about them and it wasn't sitting well in his stomach at all, watching and reading cruel messages from the people made Sean throw up.

People are so mean.

Sean was glad he wasn't a celebrity or something but now he was without his will because the bitch decided to make him one.

Ever since Anna made that stupid video, Sean and the Olsen' had gotten it from her fans. It's funny how people are too quick to judge them when they even haven't heard their side of the story. Sean was surprised. People judge without even knowing the whole truth behind the drama, they have thrown horrible words at Sean, words which he never even thought existed.

Sean didn't expect that.

He had tried so much for those words to not get to him and ignore them like Greg, Bree, and Creed who just laughed at them and let it be like it was nothing but to Sean, those words pierced through his heart and they are deep. He had tried to ignore them and focus on the task at hand and convincing himself that they were only words but deep down they hurt.

What hurts the most was when someone told him to hang himself and die, or when someone tweeted and said he deserves to go to hell, and when someone told him to cut his throat and die..... they are many but those are the most hurtful ones. How can you tell someone to commit suicide. What if Sean was suicidal and he went through with it, huh, and the fact that he even thought about it was beyond him.

Sean had never thought about killing himself but after reading those horrible comments, he can't deny, that he thought about it.

Seeing all the people he loves hurt, was beyond him, when he looked at What the people did to Greg's house shattered him. Even though they tried to shrug it off, he can still see how hurt the man was, how broken the man looked. The way he looked at his house which he had built with love, being thrown stones at it like trash was beyond Sean.

How can people do that, what was the police doing not to come and prevent that from happening? Sean didn't get it which lead him to try and do what people had told him to do.