Chapter 59

"If I fall, no sex for a week" Sean whined when he stumbled over something.

"Eww, baby, not that punishment" Creed chuckled tightening his hold on him looking at him with that twinkle in his eyes.

"That is the best punishment ever" Sean chuckled "and seeing your grumpy face would be an addition" he added loving how he gasped at his statement.

"You are so evil" he smiled wildly "let me hope you're not peeping"

Sean snorted "dude all I could see is darkness in here so hurry this up" Creed sighed telling him to walk again after promising to not let him stumble on things again. Sean was nervous not knowing what Creed was up to, he took him away from home, saying that he was taking him somewhere but reaching here, he blindfold him which Sean didn't like but obligated coz he trusts him so much with his life. Creed had proved himself to him many times and it wasn't a big deal, and he loves surprises.

They continued walking which felt like stairs but Sean didn't complain though he was getting impatient. "we're here" Creed announced, nervously as he looked around the big hall taking deep breaths.

"Babe you're breathing heavily," Sean said in a soft voice

"I'm just nervous, I don't know whether it was the best idea but..." he trailed off swallowing.

"Whatever it is, I know I will love it," Sean said heartily.

"I'm this side baby" Creed chuckled seeing that Sean was looking at the left side yet he was at the right side.

"Because I'm blind," he said turning around to face the man. "Kiss me" he ordered which Creed did instantly without asking the second time. "Now take this thing off my eyes," he said after the kiss which left both of them breathless. Creed stood behind him untieing the fold slowly with shaky hands all he hoped was for Sean to appreciate this. Pulling off the fold, Sean opened his eyes eager to see what had been making his love nervous to be met with a dirty empty room or building.

Sean looked around to see if he would spot something else, which will entertain his vision but it was the same. He was confused as he looked at his love with confused eyes. "Am I supposed to be seeing something specific?" He asked with a frown.

"Um, I" Creed scratched the back of his head nervously maybe he should've first cleaned the thing before bringing Sean here. But he was too excited to show it to him. "I bought this building" Creed said after some time.

"Oh, that that is fantastic baby" Sean looked around swallowing "I guess it's going to be your studio" he arched his eyebrows up. "But it's too big, don't you think?" he asked softly.

"Yeah, it's pretty big but, I..." Creed took a step forward putting Sean's hands in his "baby I know how much you hate to be provided for and if this is going to offend you I'm sorry but I did this out of love and care" Creed said

"Creed I know whatever you do for me is out of love so it's ok, I won't be mad" he assured.

"Ok, I bought this building" Sean nodded gesturing for him to go ahead "not for only the studio" he sighed "we're on the upper floor, and this is where the magic of painting will take place. But that isn't all, come let me show you" he held his hand taking him to the next room downstairs "I thought since your mother is already making bracelets and shoes, she can start up a shop here with my Mum's help, I know she will manage and she can also hire someone to help them" Sean was listening intently.

"Ok..." he smiled loving the idea.

"Come" Creed held his hand again going to the first floor of the buliding "and this room. This is for you. You always dreamed of having your own restaurant, so I thought you could start from here. I hate seeing you at home all the time when you have this talent Sean, you're a good chef, your food is amazing, and want other people to enjoy it. I know it's small but I know it will do. All it needs is some renovations and cleaning and it will as good as new" Sean's throat constricted in his throat, he didn't know what to do, he didn't know that Creed was thinking about this.