Chapter 30

"I want a divorce"

He voiced out with confidence, his hands a lot bit clammy, his heart racing in fear but his eyes held the look of determination peering at the woman who had made nine years of his life miserable. Voicing it out always feels so good and this time he wasn't backing down like the last time. This time he has something to hold onto, it was what it is, he had said it, he remembers the day he said the same words and he remembers how badly it ended and he only hopes for it to not end like that. Since that day he swore to not say the words to the woman ever again but he has to do it for his babies, himself and for the love he feels for his man.

"Am I hearing things?" she was calm and Sean didn't like this one bit. "Let me hope I'm hearing things because if not, I'm going to tie you up and beat the hell out of you until your skin is all red and bruised" hurriedly Sean pushed his hand in his pockets and speed-dialed Creed, like they talked about. Creed wanted to hear when Sean drops the bomb to her so that he can be around. Sean didn't know whether the man had picked up or not and he didn't want to check in front of the pissed woman.

"Y-You a-are n-not" he shuttered looking straight into Anna's eyes his lower lip between his teeth.

"Ok-" she sighed chuckling lowly pitching the bridge of her nose buttoning her top. "I will pretend that this conversation never happened at all baby boy, I'm in the good mood" she put her hands over her chest in an elegant way "put on your pajamas and go to bed and I will go back to my friends and...." she sighed again "like I said I will pretend"

"I'm serious Anna, I want a divorce" a slap was connected to his right cheek, it stung and he knows his cheek is now bruised, though, Sean is going to hold his ground, he wants a divorce and that's final.

"I told you to never say that word to me again" she growled her voice menacing.

"Don't you see that I'm tired of this marriage and you treating me like a puppy" Sean also growled back? He doesn't know where this confidence comes from but it's there.

"If you're tired then you have to leave with your tiredness because you ain't going anywhere. So be a good puppy and do what mama tells you to" her voice was dangerously low it can cut glass, it made Sean shiver in fear, for a gorgeous lady she can growl like a wolf.

"No Anna, I made up my mind. No matter what I'm leaving you, I'm no longer going to be your puppy" Sean didn't coo away he only hopes for Creed to be listening right now because he knew he was angering her more and things might get out of control.

"You leave this house when I say so, get that into your pathetic head. my patient is running out, if you want to not be punished do what you always do and follow my instructions" she gritted her teeth,

"No more instructions, Anna...." she cut him off.

"Mama, my name is mama Sean don't make me lose my mind" She was on fire, you can see her eyes blazing in flames.

"No more calling you that Annabel" Sean was on fire too on the outside but on the inside, he was freaking out, he was tempted to pull out the phone and see if Creed was indeed listening.

"I'm starting to loath the word no" she laughed evilly pushing her back "stop using it" she spat out at him breathing heavily. "Now Sean baby boy, if you know what's good for you drop this nonsense because this time it won't be just a scar you will get, it will be much more"

"I will be sending you the divorce papers and be well assured that I will get out of this marriage with nothing. I don't want anything from you and as you can see I don't have anything in my name so..." Sean was tired of all the threats which he knew weren't threats. Anna does those things and more. Sean knows it. He wanted to pass by her but she pulled him back with full force and if Sean didn't catch himself he would have hit his head on the wall or bedboard. He stumbled back his back hitting the wall slightly.