Chapter 43

She elegantly walked to the station with her head held high, an angry scowl present on her beautiful face. Jayden behind her with Mr. Stone like two little puppies they are. Her steps held confidence and dominance, all the people and officers in her way moved to the side to give her path. The officer who was in front of the desk stood up quickly when he saw her bowing his head in respect. She was wearing skinny-damaged jeans which were too tight on her, they bring out all her carved body, with a blue crop top showing off her pierced belly button and bringing out her breasts perfectly.

Her hair was in short in a bob, few strides fell in front of her face with black high heels showing off her long legs. Her makeup was on point as usual. In simple terms she was perfection, no one can resist her.

"Is captain in?" her voice was stren not returning the smile the officer was giving her.

"Yes, ma'am, he is waiting for you" The officer replied with the bow of his head . She just nodded walking towards the office without another word opening the door without knocking as if it were her home.

"Stay here" she tilted her head slightly on her shoulder telling jayden and Stone who nodded, though, jayden didn't like that. He didn't want to be left out in everything that was going on. Anna entered the room closing the door behind her, the captain was already standing waiting for the door to close with a very big smile on his lips. For the first time in weeks, Anna smiled at the man walking toward him giving him a tight intimate hug.

"Hello," the captain said breaking the hug wanting to kiss her but Anna tilted her head denying him the kiss which was so desperately wanted, it all shows on his face.

Anna clicked her tongue a smile not leaving her lips stepping away from the man slightly "well well my captain, no kisses for you unless you tell me that you did a great job with what I asked" she said sitting on the table looking at the captain with that flirty smile of hers which she knows drives the man crazy.

"Yes I did what you requested mistress" the captain replied with a smile "no one will know that we're the ones that brew up the stupid studio, it had been taken care of" Anna's smile widened standing up as she pulled the man to her kissing him savagely making the man lose his breath his body shaking in pleasure. Burning the studio was so worth it if he gets to be kissed like this.

"Now, that deserves a kiss," Anna said loving what she was hearing.

"Thank you, mistress," the captain said with lust in his eyes looking at her like she's God or something. To hell the man worshipped her.

"You're such a good boy, you know that" the captain's smile widened nodding frivolously. "Now what of the other thing my dearest," she asked her voice so sweet caressing his cheek like the man wants it, he was so hard he would cum in his pants right now. "Did you arrest him as I told you to" she smiled sweetly but on the inside, she was fuming fire.

"I arrested him mistress and took his clothes, tortured him with water like you ordered and didn't let anyone to see him" Anna nodded loving what she was hearing but one thing was on her mind,

Why hasn't Sean called.

"Am I a good boy," the Capitan asked with hope in his eyes.

"Yes Zachary, you're a good boy" Anna was confused, she thought by now Sean would be in her grasp "I want to see him" she announced picking up her handbag walking to the door. Captain Zachary was disappointed, he thought she was gonna earn another kiss but no. maybe I didn't impress her that much the man thought. When Anna reached the door she turned around giving him that flirty smile of hers that makes the man drop to his knees and worship her "continue being a good boy my captain Zachary, maybe you will earn more than a kiss" she opened the door finding jayden and Stone standing there waiting for her. Captain Zachary was now with a full smile only thinking of being a good boy to his mistress.