Chapter 37

"You need to calm down baby" Creed laced his hand with Sean's squeezing it tightly trying to calm him down.

"I'm calm" Sean mutters under his breath taking deep breaths.

"No you're not baby, your face is red and whenever you're nervous or angry it twitches slightly at the corner. So that's how I know you're not fine" he pointed out looking at him for a split second while keeping his eyes on the road.

"Do you want me to be all smiles" Sean snapped at him?

"No, but you need to calm down, if you show her that you're nervous or scared, she will step on you" Creed parked the car at the side of the road as he looked at his love who was flaming in anger "if you show her how angry you're, that would be her advantage to get into your head, she's a manipulative person" he said kissing the corner of his lips.

"I'm sorry, I'm just so angry, and keeping it inside is taking a troll on me," Sean said with a heavy sigh looking at Creed with guilty eyes. "I didn't mean to snap at you" he whispered kissing his man softly.

"It's ok baby I understand. you rather put that rage on me than on her, I have studied Anna, she's not an easy person and that's why I think this was a bad idea, you're not ready to face her," Creed said.

"I know it's bad, all I want in this life is to never cross paths with her again but this has to be done. If I don't do it, she will never let me live in peace" Sean said touching his stomach. "I can't hide forever, I have kids on the way, they don't need this kind of life, they need to live peacefully," he added.

"I know baby, I know" Creed sighed "The question is, are you ready to face her" he added

"I'm scared, really scared but if you're with me I know I will do it" Creed pulled him into a tight hug, whispering how proud he was for him.

"I will always be here" he muttered in his ear kissing his earlobe. "After this is over can I take you somewhere just the two of us to relax" Creed whispered?

"We need to start preparing for the shop"

"Just for the weekend, I feel like we have been dealing with too much over these past weeks and we need to relax and forget about this and when you start working I don't think we will get time, you will always be busy" Creed said in a pleading tone.

"You're so silly Creed" Sean laughed lowly "look at me" he did "working or not working, trust me I will always get time to spend with you. Right now you and our babies are my priority, so rest be assured that I will spare some time for you no matter what" Creed was getting worried over this but hearing the blonde say it like this, makes his heart flutter.

"I love you"

"I love you too so much," Sean said pulling him into a kiss, Sean explored Creed's mouth to his content. He moaned as he pulled himself up wanting to sit on Creed's lap but he couldn't reach. He was getting fat, he can't even sit on his boyfriend's lap. "After giving birth, you mister is going to pay for a gym, coz fuck I'm fat" Creed chuckled.

"Is it weird that it's a turn-on," Creed whispered trailing his lips down Sean's neck leaving some bites?

"Yes it's weir...oh fuck" Sean moaned when Creed sucked on his sweet spot in the neck. He tiled his head unconsciously to the side to give him access. He gripped his hair passing his hands in the soft globe eyes closing due to the pleasure he was feeling. Creed started to pass his hand to his pants slowly passing his hand on his hard dick softly making Sean hiss out in pleasure. "Fuck me please," Sean said forgetting where they were.

"We're in the car baby" Creed whispered his voice lacing with desire and lust. He really needed Sean.

"Oh shit, I almost forget" he sat back in his seat his eyes lacing with desire for his boyfriend. "I feel like we have spent ages without making love," Sean said