Chapter 50

Surprisingly, Sean didn't get stressed about what Anna did this time, he was fine when he disconnected the call, he wasn't even surprised that the actress did that and part of him expected that. Now he knows what Anna can do and can't. He knew one way or another she would want to pursue Nathan but Sean had his trust in the man. He is not one of these lawyers who are easily manipulated or those who sell their souls to the devil, the man is true to his word, and Sean appreciates it so much.

Everyone was concerned about him that day but he proved them wrong cause after disconnecting the phone, Sean burst into fits of laughter like a mad man. Maybe whatever Anna does is funny. What the woman said was true, she can go to the ends of the world just to have Sean back but Sean was also willing to do exactly that just to get far away from the woman. The woman is so obsessed with him and it's sickening.

Sean sighed shaking his head to get rid of the thoughts, He has nothing to worry about in just a few days Anna will be no problem to him. Sean will start his life with the man he loves. Nathan assured him that no matter what, Annabel Lopez is going to jail. The man was good at what he does, he even told him that this is the easiest case he had ever worked on. He got what he wanted without even digging that much like his other cases.

Nathan assured him that the information he got about Anna will automatically put he behind bars for really a long time, though when Sean asked him what that was, the man told him that it will be a surprise and to be patient. Though Sean was still anxious. He wanted to know but he will wait. All he wants was for Anna to pay for what she has done to him and his family, especially his mother.

"What are you thinking about love," Creed said coming out of the bathroom butt naked with only a small towel drying his hair his privates are not so private at this moment. Sean was seated in their bed in thoughts.

"Nothing" he breathed in checking out his boyfriend who was busy looking through their closet.

"Humm" Creed replied throwing the towel in the laundry basket. Sean licked his lips looking at Creed up and down. The bruises are healing, just small spots and he knows they will heal in a few days too. Sean stood up walking slowly toward his boyfriend slinging his hands around him from the back loosely putting his head on his shoulder. If it wasn't for his big belly being in the way Creed would have felt how hard he was. They have spent weeks and weeks without touching each other and it's driving him crazy though he was so very well aware of why.

He couldn't jump Creed when the man was still sick and he himself was in no position for that. Sean started passing his hands over Creed's chest softly who stopped what he was doing when he felt him behind him as Sean started feeling his toned muscles flex with every touch as he places kisses around his neck gently. He heard Creed's breath hitch in his throat tilting his neck to give him access to his long soft neck. Sean sucked on the flesh skin, his hands wandering all over his body until he reached the trimmed pubic hair as he pulled on them softly making Creed's hips jack in the front.

Sean passed his left hand to Creed's ass kneading them softly making the man to whimper in pleasure. He passed his other hand until it reached his big balls squeezing them gently too and by now Creed was letting out ragged breaths, his dick needing attention so badly. Sean licked behind his ear before he tugged on the loof biting on it softly. The tenderness was making Creed go crazy. The way Sean was taking his time as if he wants him to savor each touch was maddening.

Creed closed his eyes leaning into him more wanting to feel those hands on his skin so badly. Sean stroked the back of his thigh passing his fingertips featherly making Creed let out a soft moan. His skin was tingling in need, butterflies dancing in his stomach like no other.

"Sean..." he whimpered out passing his hand and holding onto Sean's head so that he can suck harder on his soft spot. Sean stepped back slowly turning him around so that they were facing each other. He looked at him eyes mirrored desire as he leaned in pressing his soft lips to Creeds. Teeth clenched each other as tongues danced together. They both moaned in each other mouths loving the taste of each other's lips. Sean pulled on Creed's elect nipples twisting them around making the painter to moan loudly into his mouth and his grip to tighten around his form.