Chapter 39

"Ok it's my turn," Sean said with a heavy breath. "I think it will be two boys and one girl," he said confidently giving Creed a toothy grin.

"That's your final guess" Creed raised his eyebrows upwards. Sean nodded confidently a smile not wavering at all. Creed breathed in looking around the restaurant tapping his hands on the table pretending to be thinking.

"Or..."

"No, you've already guessed" Creed cut him off.

"It's not fair, you also gave two answers" Sean pouted cutely.

"I gave you your chance plus I asked if that was your final and you nodded yes" Creed smiled lifting his hand to rub at the blonde-tinted cheek softly.

"At least give me a chance to guess again, it's only fair don't you think" Creed breathed in defeat.

"Ok go ahead" he gave him a chance

"Three boys or two boys and one girl" Sean said hurriedly.

"That's your final answer right" Sean hummed. "I said three girls at first, or two girls and one boy and you said three boys or two boys and one girl right" Sean hummed again "so if I'm right you come and put your shop in my studio and if not I make you choose whichever place you desire and I will pay for it for free" Creed said to make sure Sean understood what the deal was in the first place.

It all started when they reached the restaurant for their date and for sure everything was awkward until Creed started talking about the shop Sean and his mother and planning to start. Creed had told him that instead of looking for a shop, they can share his studio coz it's near and he uses only the back to paint but Sean is so stubborn as always he refused and said that Creed will get tired of him if they see each other much.

Sean thinks that that isn't good for a relationship. You have to miss somebody so that you don't get tired of them but Creed protested saying that he loves being with him all the time and he will never get tired of him plus it benefits Sean and his mother to not put so much money in renting a place so to him it was a great offer but Sean was so against it.

They started bickering about it for like five minutes tops until Creed suggested a deal which Sean couldn't resist, guessing their babies gender was both exciting and scary, it hit Sean each passing time they talk about it and he can't believe that in just a few months he will be a father.

Though looking at Creed, he knows everything will be fine with the man besides him.

"Deal" they shook hands with smiles although Sean is against the idea, but he couldn't deny that this was exciting "I can't wait to win you" he exclaimed happily making Creed chuckle lightly at him. They started talking about nothing in particular as they enjoy their food. Sean ordered Sushi with chicken wings and bbq source whereas Creed ordered skillet mashed potatoes and salad on the side.l

They talked about many things, making plans for the future of their babies and talking about it and thinking about it now, it will perfect. With Creed by his side, nothing more he could ask for.  They continued talking and joking, their date was going perfectly fine and they both couldn't ask for more. They had so much in common though, while talking Sean had realized something, Creed knows everything about him but thinking about it now, Sean knows so little about the man yet he wants to know every small detail about the guy if he was going to spend the rest of his life with.

"What inspired you to choose art as a career" Sean asked out of the blue, he wants to know.

"Um nothing really, I loved painting since I was a toddler, I remember drawing everything I see, nature, people and so much more. When I got older I knew wanted to be an artist and I admired my dad so much, the passion for art, the way he tells the story in it without him voicing it out but just in a mere paint inspired me, I wanted to be like that. I'm a shy person who doesn't know how to express my emotions so, I wanted to speak through them, to hide in" Creed said.