chapter 9

Sean pressed his lips to Creed's in a rough kiss. He can't believe he was going to be fucked in Annabel's house in all places. But right at this minute he doesn't care about that, all he cares about is being fucked by Creed. It never crossed Sean's mind that one day he will be fucked by a guy, he always thought that his life was over when he married Annabel and she became over possessive, Sean was trapped, he thought he would never kiss or have a guy in his bed but things change.

"Are you sure about that" Creed broke the kiss looking at Sean his mouth open letting out soft pants, he wants him to be sure, if this is what he really wants, he didn't come here for that and Creed doesn't want to rush things, he can feel it that to him this is not just a fuck., it's something more. Sean is married and he so badly wants to know what was going on. He has many questions, he had been thinking too much. Clearly Sean was gay but why is he still married to Annabel.

And why Annabel protects him so much in that he can't allow him to get out of the house. She put bodyguards on him therefore Creed wants to find out all this before they can go further. Plus he didn't come here to fuck, he came here to talk with the blonde about what was going on.

"What do you think!" Sean said pulling off his shirt. Creed's eyes darkened instantly looking at the tan beautiful body he had ever seen in his life. Sean was a little bit muscled, his stomach was lean with small lines showing where his abs would pass and those sexy pink nipples made Creed lick his lips.  Desire surged through his body wanting to lick every part of that delicious soft smooth body so badly.

"You are married" Creed swallowed his eyes not leaving Sean's body at all as he bit his lips. It had taken long without Creed being attracted to someone like he was attracted to Sean. The man was making him crazy and making him so very horny.

"So..."Sean smiled seductively "you knew I was married but you decided to sneak in through the window, I thought this is what you wanted!" Sean said unbuttoning his pants. He was so horny for the guy and that look in Creed's eyes was making him lose control.

"I want to talk!" Creed's eyes were following Sean's movement. The boy was unbuttoning his pants in front of him and it was taking all the willpower in him to not pin the blonde on the bed and fuck him.

"About what!" Sean let his pants fall to his ankles stepping out of them leaving his tight boxers on and Creed can see the outline of his leaking cock.

"I'm confused" Sean walked towards Creed pushing himself against his chest looking up at him. Sean didn't know where this braveness was coming from but he needed the man. He had been craving some dick for sometime now and it was all Creed's fault for kissing him.

"Confused about what!" Creed groaned when Sean capped his dick through his pants making him jerk forward he was so hard he can feel pre-cum coating his boxers and how painfully his dick was begging to be freed. Sean went ahead and passed his hand through Creed's shirt feeling the toned chest muscles, and abs, Sean knows Creed was defined with the way his muscles flex. He moaned loudly he had never touched a man like this and this felt wonderful.

Creed was trying to control himself but he was losing it. He knew he was gonna lose it if Sean still looks and touch him like that. "about this-" Creed moaned when Sean tugged on his nipple rubbing on it softly. "Why are you married when you're gay" Creed gathered all his strength and uttered. He gripped the side of Sean's torso when the blonde squeezed him in his pants, he bit his lips trying to control himself.

It has been too long without being with anyone and he was horny as fuck. "Your not here to talk Creed" Sean muttered pushing his hand in Creed's pants he wanted to feel that dick in his hands or more taste Creed on his tongue. It would be a new experience tasting another man other than himself. With that thought, he pulled his hand out of Creed's pants unbuttoning his pants pushing them down with the boxers.