chapter 18.

They ate dinner while joking and laughing. Creed was grateful that the story didn't make Sean closed off like he thought it would. He had cheered up, smiling more which Creed thanked God for. He had just seen Sean not more than five months but he wants to see a smile on his face like forever.  If Sean cries, Creed gets this ache inside his heart which hurts painfully, he wants the carefree smiling Sean, the laughing and talking one, who isn't locked off because life decided to be so cruel to him.

Creed always thought that he had gone through too much in his life but nothing he had gone through is compared to what Sean had gone through. Starting hassling at the the youngest age was too much, Sean had never experienced life. He had never been a child like he was supposed to be. Now Creed understand why sometimes he acts like baby because he missed to be a child when he was supposed too. He grew up too early and jumped to responsibilities that were too much for him.

"Ok when is the last time you ever watched a movie" Creed asked Sean who was busy nibbling on his chocolate chips.

"I don't recall really" he shrugged.

"Your not a movie person"Creed asked stretching.

"I was when I was younger but since I'm trapped in this house and the only movies I get to watch are those who have Anna in it I hate them"Creed nods in understanding. "As in it's a torture to live with her and when I turn on the tv all I want is to see other people but yet again I have to watch her so I stopped altogether"

"One day I will take to watch one with me" Creed promised, he understands sean perfectly.

"Really!" Sean's smile widened. "I want to watch a romantic movie when we're seated under the stars, the moon so bright with the person I love while he feeds me popcorn and I do the same" Sean said dreamily. "After the movie we go back home and tells me how much he loves, how much he can't live without me and make love to me till dawn. It will be so romantic" Sean smiled sadly

"I will make that dream come true" Sean looked at the side knowing this is just wishful dreaming. Creed put his fingers on his chin so that he can look at him "I promise Sean, don't give up now. This will end soon" Creed assured softly.

"You know I always said that one day all this would be over, that it would be a dream which I will never dream about for the rest of my life but I gave up waiting for that one day to come, nine years, I lost hope Creed because no matter what......"

"Don't say things like that, maybe I'm the hope you were waiting for.  Maybe that one day already reached"Creed said kissing Sean so sweetly. The kiss was so slow and passionate. "Tell me the whole story"Creed whispered between their lips. Sean pecked him one more time then sat back. He nodded still nibbling on his chocolate chips. The man was eating so much, that bag was the fifth one and he was still eating. Creed didn't mind though, Sean looked like he had not been eating these past days but the small weight he had gained tells him otherwise.

"You know I never liked chocolate chips before" Sean muttered "but nowadays I love them. It's like I just got addicted to them out of the blue" Sean added throwing the bag away as he picked up the other one.

"Aren't you full!" Creed asked, Sean had eaten a full plate of chicken wings and rice and two full glasses of pineapple juice weren't he full.

"Nowadays am always hungry, no matter how much I eat I feel like there is a remaining gap which needs to be filled, my appetite is too high for my liking, I used to not eat like this but man I love eating nowadays" Sean sighed.

"You're gaining some weight" Creed pointed at him "but you still look pretty and cute" Creed added.

"Let me pretend that you didn't call me fat Creed Olsen" Sean said throwing some chocolate chips at Creed "back to the story before I kick you in the balls"