chapter 1

Ok guys as promised here is my newest book. Hope you enjoy it like I enjoy writing it. It's going to be an mpreg story and gay shit as usual. The five first chapters are so long, I didn't know what I was thinking but I'm so excited to walk this road again with you guys. I have tried to improve my English, as they say, practice makes perfect, I can't say that I'm perfect but I think I have improved,

Thanks for those who have followed and read my stories. I appreciate it so much. Please don't criticize, it makes me lose interest in writing. Just know this is just a hobby, I'm not here to make money, I just write for fun.

I won't waste your time, please enjoy, share, vote and comment. I love reading your comments they make my day. Love you all, and please take care.

❤️❤️❤️

Money!

Money!

What is the meaning of money!

Sean McKay had been asking himself that question for years now but only one thing comes into his head over and over again.

To Sean Money is the main necessity of life. With no money, nothing fortunate goes your way. Without money, you have to endure everything that comes your way, like you have to accept your destiny even if you try hard to change it but without money you can't. Without money in this cruel world you're busted. Without money, you're nothing, without money you can't go to good hospitals for treatment, or go to beautiful places, without Money you don't go to good schools.

In simple words, you can't do anything when you are poor. That's why wealthy people step on the poor and makes them do everything they want because they are nothing in this world. The poor always comes out as losers if you come face to face with the affluent person. A rich man can knock you over by his or her car and the government does nothing because you're poor.

Because you have nothing to offer,

Because your bank account doesn't end with several zeroes.

Everything in this world is about how much you have or your worth.

That's why Sean finds himself in the same position every day of his life because his bank account doesn't have to end with at least six zeros, if he even owns a bank account that's to say.

Laughing at himself, it hit him so hard, he didn't even own any account in his life. A grown-up ass man like him, not having any account. That is unheard of...

So without money everything is fucked up real bad. Rich people are greedy, they use what they have to manipulate the poor, they fabricate, lie, kill, lure, trick, cheat etc, and Sean had been a victim for nine fucking years.

That said,

Sean was now running around the kitchen like a mad man just because he was poor and has nothing.  To hell Sean hates this life, sometimes he dreams that one day all this will end or he will wake up and find out that this was all a bad dream but it never happens, every day it's the same fuckin thing.

it had been years and nothing-changes. It had been years Sean had to endure all the pain and the suffering because he has nothing. Because he wasn't lucky to be born in a wealthiest family.

It's not that Sean didn't love his family, no he loves them so much and he doesn't blame them for being poor, no, but the things they had gone through only Sean wishes at least if they had something he shouldn't be in this predicament he was in now.

He should've been somewhere else doing the things he loves but instead, he was in the house...no mansion, pardon him... alone, preparing dinner for people he even didn't know, for the people he doesn't give two fucks 'bout but he had no choice if he still wants to get food in his stomach or a place to put his head down.