We Perfectly Fit Together❤🍉🍉🔞 (B)

Mature content 🔞🔥🔥

Scean start their bedroom...

Pallavi running inside of bedroom and raghav chasing after her whole room... They giggles and running around... And lastly he held her through elbow and pushes towards himself such that their chest collide with eachother and she directly land on him so closely with heavy breathing... They both panting so heavily...

Abb kaha jaogi tum... Their is no escape Mrs rao said huskily....

Par Jana hi kaha hai tumse dur... Kon jana chahta bhi hai... Said directly look at him through eyes...
Those greenish blue marble eyes showing immense love for him and same passion which his charcoal black eyes have for her and their intense eyelock and urge to open all secretive love they wanted to explore today, today their special moment make surrounding natue witness most passionate lovers union so God is also savouring love on them through romantic rainyatmosphere just for them 💓

Raghav slowly held her through chin and caresses her cheek with back of palm and with rough thumb of his he cares her lips sensuously and asking permission through eyes for moving forward which she simply close her eyes and welcome his lips on her and starting kissing her with atmost passionately and deeply....

Their slow passionate kiss turns out deep hungry and demanding and with each passing second it turn more deeper for better access his hold on her small milky waist stronger than before and pull her closer more towards himself and her fingers roaming in his thicker hair and pull more towards herself with intense motion... And now raghav hand travel through her back upward and careass sensuously roaming around whole back and tried to untied the string of blouse and his lips still kissing her hungrily never leave her for second and the other side pallavi trying to open his shirt button with shivering hand because of their movements she trembles to open his button and she successfully open it and get removed from his body... Now she just raoming her hand on his body and caressing it such that Raghv groan in pleasurable way.... Such a effect she has on him thought pallavi notices her just mere touch reaction . Both looking eachother with hooded eyes and lots of love and he turn her around and place a wet kisses on her crook of her neck through shoulder bled to collarbone and bites at that spot and on her reaction she first hiss in pain and then he suck beaten area giving soothing pleasurable effects on her and she moan his name... Husky voice...
Ahhhhh....
...
Ra...ghhh...vvv....
...
...
And breathing heavily her heartbeat rappid and thundering in her ribcage... He holding through stomach and making circle on her belly button very caressing manner which make her more heavily and gasping for air... She more leaning to his chest backward her knee become jelly like feeling if he not holding her strong enough she collapsed any time... Sensing her situation he lift up her from ground after turning face to face her and than roll her such that she again comes in his embrace like bridal style and smoothly moving towards bed and placing her bed like some precious baby still they eyelock is constant and they look eachother with such a passion and he just struggling to open Saree pin which stuck with Pallu like frustrated kid... It's make pallavi giggle at his hard attempt... She sitting up and remove the pin giving him smirking look which irritated him more... He annoying more... So for took revenge he kiss her hardest this time while she moaned in his mouth but he never give Damm this time so pallavi held his hair tight fist so he leave her.. Buy he completely hower over her and give lovebite all over her neck and collarbone... She just moaning mess now... He removed her Saree upar part and and also slide her blouse down through shoulder her deep curves visible now to his eyes and his pupils dilated seeing without wasting time he suck the visible cleavage of her blossom and licking it gives bites and she just moaning his name like mantra...
Ohhh....
Please.... Raghavvvv...
Ahhhhh....
Slowly... Please...
Raghavvvv...