💕Only Mine💕

Hey friends....

Raghav and trouble both are parerall walks on love pathway...

Raghav and his three naughtiest munchkins will success in stay with Pallavi Rao or Amma rao up-to something..??

Let's see how hilarious the situation can turn or opposites may happen?

✍️🏻🌼✍️🏻🌼✍️🏻🌼✍️🏻🌼✍️🏻🌼✍️🏻🌼✍️🏻🌼

🌺🌺🌺🌺🍉🍉🌺🌺🍉🍉🌺🌺🌺🌺

RR mansion...

After come back in consiousness pallavi sit with headboard support on bed.

Doctor advice her do completely bedrest for three days but she is being pallavi rao not listening Amma and about to get up from the bed but before that she wince in pain and widraw the idea of getting up now and sit quietly as per Amma's order.

Amma is in so much angry mode since this happen and she glaring Raghav with anger filled eyes in return raghav stood out there with hang down his head with sad pouty face.

Raghav's arm little munchkin Pari is observing all this while time to time a biggest try to get rid of herself from her father's strong arms but her father's one glare and she blabber something and than bang her head in his chest making annoying sounds.

Rivu and ridhu both sitting on thier chairs and patiently waiting for thier dadi's order to go inside to thier mother.. But patience is not cup of tea for Raghav and his kids.

Every now and then they come to Amma with some random reason and try to enter again in their room.

At last all fours patience give answer in one hour only...

Rivu ridhu :- dadi....

Pari :- da... Da... Di...

With angry pout hitting her dadi's arm...

As Raghav let her down and she crawls to Amma and complains about her... Why she don't allow her to go her Mumma?

Rivu :- dadiiii... Hume mumma k pass Jana hai... Jane do...