Can't I Get Over With You😍

Hello..!!!

My lovely readers!!

Let's peep inside the story!!

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻

Some days latter,

Beautiful early morning,

Raghvi's room,

Both are sleeping peacefully cuddling eachother with lots love.

Raghav hold her wife through waist and sleep like a baby over her

Raghav is wake up first and then adore his sleeping beauty wife, looking so cute and beautiful on morning hues

Raghav just remove the hairstrig from her face  now her face shines brighter in this early morning sunrays .
It's enhances her morning beauty.
Her features are sharp and like diva. She has beautiful orbs like grey ocean and her perfect pouty lips attractive and very sexy.

Raghav caress his thumb on her lip corner and greedy to feel her lips against him. He join their lips and start to suck it slowly steadily... Feeling his hot lips on her pallavi wake up and encircling around his neck and pull him closer now both move their lips in synchronizing rhythmically as deepen the kiss.

After sometimes both open thier eyes and join their foreheads and brush eachother nose and smile look at eachother.

Raghav :- good morning wify.

Pallavi :-good morning hubby.

Let me get up Raghav see they are wake up..

She indicated in the tab screen where thier trio babies are wake up and both twins sons are making sounds and because of that pari stand with support in her cot and she equally screaming loudly at her brothers... Now they're together called their mother.

Mumma... Wakey Wakey Ridhubaby

Mommy Wakey Wakey Rivubaby

Mumma.. Mumma... Mommy... Mumm...