🤧Daddy Rao in Trouble 🤧

Hey friends...

Let's witnessing Raghvisious episode..
Bit of romance... And many more on our way... 😀😁

✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻

RR mansion...

Beautiful late evening...

Babies are so quite while playing as its miracle for pallavi that most mischievous trio are these much quite.

She is just check her mail and done with her work she saw the watch it's 6 o'clock in the evening.

Amruta and kirti both are busy in cooking yeah... For the first time both agree on cooking and Amma is talking with her old friend from Gantur.

Pallavi think in her mind that...

Yeah teeno Itna time ho gaya apne play area se bahar nahi aaye ...kahi bahar chupke chupke nikal to nahi gaye...

Par pari kaha hai half hour se jyada ho gaya or mera baby ko mumma yad nahi aaye ese kese ho sakta hai...

Dekhu to Zara kaha hai teeno...?

Pallavi come to kids room after checking thier whole room and balcony.

She is find them everywhere but couldn't find them as she about to turn she heard sneezing sound of pari... Than her eyes catch a paint on floor and it leads to her behind the babies cot.

She check again behind the ridhu and rivu's cot there they are hiding something from her.

Pallavi :- achhaji to mere dono naughty babies yaha chhupe hue hai... Chalo batao kya chupaya ja raha hai mumma se...as it's little dark she couldn't see thier faces as they are seating in between painting board... And colors.

Pallavi on the lights and shriek see them both.

Both twinny are smiling at pallavi with toothy grin.

Pallavi in strick voice :- Pari kaha hai...?

Ridhu :-pari to khana kha rahi hai hamale sath mumma..

Rivu :- don't worry Mumma...

And here Pari come out from behind them...

Pallavi see her...

Are Deva... Yeah kiske bachhe hai...?

Rivu ridhu innocently said...

Aapke... Babies...

Pallavi :-pari... Kya khilaya aap dono n Pari ko...?

Pari is refusing to open her mouth... And try to run away fastly from her Mumma.

Pallavi seat there and hold her tightly...

Ridhu :- wo mumma... Mumma...
Pali jid kal rahi thi... To...