🥺 Guilt 🥺

Hey friends..

I am on my 99th chapter... And feeling so happy that you all are give huge support to my story... 🥰

So many mysteries are going to unfold in the story.. 🧐

✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻

At Hotel...

Party hall..

Naina and Vani come to pallavi with gift and wishing her birthday wishes with smile.

Pallavi is busy in feeding her two munchkins as they are hungry and pari is sitting on table and play with spoon and time to time lean forward with open mouth so pallavi put one bite in her mouth but poor pari baby couldn't eat it so her Mumma glare at her and pat on her attempt.

Pari is irritate with this so she directly held her mother's hand but Amma take her and sit infront of her while pari is sad but and with frown look back them.

Pari is searching her daddy in crowd as she spot him she scream loudly in her baby voice.. But Raghav is with Farhad and far away from the table so couldn't hear his daughter's voice.

Vani :- Wishing you a many many happy returns of the day Mrs RaghavRao... You are looking so Gorgeous today.

Naina :- yes.. Bhabhi is right Mrs RaghavRao... Ohh sorry let me introduce myself...

I am Naina kapoor and she is Mrs Vani kapoor my bhabhi... (Sister in law) ...we are here from Delhi... For my wedding.

Pallavi who is giving confuse smile first now give a warm smile listen after thier full intro.

Rivan and Ridhan both are tickle thier sister who is already annoyed with them and now she is drinking her milk while lying in Basket which is place between them and their Mumma.

Naina seat beside them and forward her hand with smile and said..

Hello... Babies... I am Naina... And you?

Both twins are look at their mother and when she gesture them with eyes..

Hello Aunty...

Ridhan rao... I am Rivan rao..

Naina :- me Itni bhi bdi nahi hui... Don't call me aunty call me Didi... Ya Naina.

Vani :- Are they twins ?

Pallavi :- Yes...they are unidentical twins...

Pari who is listen them and again busy in drinking milk.

Vani :- your daughter is so cute and adorable... What's her name..?

Rivan :-palidhi rao... Ardham ainda!

Both chuckling and said.. OK boss.. Poseesive brother.

Amruta comes there and from her body language she is looking disturb and tens.

Vani and Naina excuse themselves as amruta want to talk with pallavi in alone.

After they leave amruta tells pallavi...

Pallavi.. Muje lagta hai Farhad k sath kuch to huwa hai ya koi problem hai.. Wo kisi stranger se bat kar raha tha or muje dekh k ekdam gusse me aagaya or Ajib sa behave karne laga.. Abhi bhi wo Raghav ko leke gaya hai.. Muje dar lag raha hai dono k liye..?

Amma come there and said...

Beta ye kirti or yuvraj bhi kahi nazar nahi aa raha... Mrs pillai puch raha hai.