🍉Kitni Mohabbat Hai ... 🍉

Hey friends...How are you all doing?

Did you want I am now stop writing on this story because main purpose Krishna rao now seen dead ... So story will be ending you all must be thinking.. No it's story of white mafia's and I want this story may end at the different point I thought... So there will be more chapters no ending now.

So without any second thought I start the story...

✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻

🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉

RR mansion

Rivan and Ridhan both are today fully in play mood as today is Sunday .they are now sitting in their play area room and play with different toys. They are making house by use of pillows around them and then lay down and hold gun and play army attack game.

They are having fun time with eachother and in these play area till now.

All of sudden PARI make her entry and starting throwing toys here and there and make sounds like she is enjoying this.

Rivu ridhu both are look at pari and make angry face and scold her in thier language.

Rivu ridhu :-Pali... Tum hamare toys fek kyu rahi ho.... Esa nahi karte? Mumma... Mumma Mumma...

Pari sees them and making angry sounds and don't want to listen her brothers.

Rivu :-pali Soly Bolo nahi to mumma ko tumhari complain karta hoo

Pari is giggling and smiles widely and crawling in whole room..

Behind her rivu ,ridhu both are going and crawls also.

They held Pari as she sit infront of them.

Both twins are giving lecture to PARI on doing this and that but Pari unaffected by them and now she grin and slowly slowly crawling behind her brothers who are now joint train engine and boggy and also make a train station and complete the toy make train station as they about to start the train Pari come to thier and smirk and mischievously smile and than seat on railway lines which is join by ridhu.