Aankhe Teri kitni haseen.. ...🔞 🎶🥰

So ,

Hello everyone..
Here comes again..
My dearest Reders 😊
Hope you enjoy story till now... Let's go further more... In story.

Let's go to Satynarayana pooja and after that party for double celebration occasions 🙏❤ in RR Mansion 😊
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

So trio ladies while talking or luggage unpacking and check on stuffs after talking about places and tours and in whole 5months gossiping they finally sleep early morning nearly 5:30 am still both bestie blabbering in sleep ,also incoherent words while sleeping only God knows what is that because no one understands their sleepy inaproprite words. And our poor boy Raghav waiting whole night his Saree ka dukan oops Mrs Rao🥺 ...but but but she is busy with her Amma and kirti after bhool bhool her Ghamndi Rao ,and exciting about showing all the things in one night only as if tomorrow they are on going to war,after that no time for all this like literally little girls excited about gifts he thought and got irritated with continue tosing and turning in bad whole night. Through that cursing her sister in mind while trying to get some sleep but he can't sleep because of he wants to sleep in his wife's embrace so finally in early morning again he thought to check on them and when he came to Amma's room trio sleep peacefully holding Amma's as amma in middle and both girls either side holding amma and both hands intertwined with eachother and looking so adorable, so Raghav not wake up them because he know they are not sleeping whole night and he slowly closing the door and come his room and and tried whole night awake he also sleep holding Pallavi's frame in hand, yeah missing her wify whole night finnaly get some sleep.

It's already morning 9:30am but all Rao's are sleeping and workers are as usual doing there work but Rama being elderly male worker and working since longer time, so for him Rao's are his own family so he call Farhad and told that all are still sleeping and all arrangement pending and no one up until now said worriedly ,Sab kam kaise hoga farhad Anna Aap jaldi aao, aaj Aap bhi nai aaye roj ki tarah, farhad know rama's concerned is valid and has point if tomorrow is all that and still all arrangement are pending, he said that "Aap tension nako Karo me aaraha Hu Rama, tum Sab ko uthao tab tak ".

Rama goes towards Jaya 's Room and knocks and Jaya coming and open the door and she seeing her ready Rama ask Jaya to come outside because Pallu kirti still sleeping now hugging eachother like two besties met after ages,

Jaya - kya huwa Rama me kitchen ko hi aa raha tha aaj indono ki wajah se muje Thoda late ho gaya yeah dono Puri rat muje bhi jagah k rakha hum Sab itni mahino bad mile to bahot bate ki bechara raghav Usko bhi bahar fek diya iss Kirti n wo kaha hai itna gussse me tha utha kya wo?
Rama - nai Anna bechare subah aaye the dekhne par tab hi madam or didi ko sote Dekha or chale Gaye shayad tab hi soye honge tabhi nai uthe hai wo bhi abb tak.
Or madam kal ki sab taiyari baki hai or kuch samaj nai Aa raha hai Aap hi batao, muje bahot tension ho rahi thi to Aap ko puchne aa raha tha, or farhad Anna ko call kiya wo bhi aa rahe hai.
Amma -ha Chalo me aarti kar liya hai, me aa raha hai Chalo Sab samjata hai tum Sab ko hall me bulao or in logo ko aaram kar n do wo late hi uthega Sab.

And they goes towards hall and Rama being head worker called all staff and at that time farhad and harish and madan also come in the house and present on hall amma instruct all the workers for pooja and party both occasions words and distribute according to their work, Harrish arrangement all the flowers, madan arrgament catering and farhad his the one who organized all these party related work and as catering also. They called Amruta and nikhil for decoration ideas. And they agreed to come at afternoon for helping with Aai.
It's 11 o'clock now pallavi and kirti are working busy busy... yeah..yeah.. Finally... they wakeup at 10and hurriedly get ready and now running here and there for preparing for tomorrow as amma scolding them being naughty and they pulling amma's leg on working alone or asking related appas romantic story while working and also on top of blame that amma is the one who let them sleep .otherwise they are to overanthusiatic about preparation on this amma playfully scolding and they giggle here and there behind amma, but here someone is in grumpy mood since waking up because of his inaproprite sleep and second till now his wife busy not giving him attention making him more irritated and annoyed and top of that he not seen her since morning because of his sister's continue intruped that makes irrited and cranky him and that's our hero sitting in his den office and his target is poor farhad who comes in his radar and trapped poor boy...