Godhbharai aur 😂 LabourRoom ki kahani 🍉🍉

Hello Readers..
Thankyou Sooo much every single person who read it for your warm wishes for mine health related generous concern🙏🙏🙏

It's just giving me strength to fight for myself in these difficult situation and always giving me positive vibes ❤🥰🙏

Let's go inside the strory ,
✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️

Leap of 2month,

Pallavi enter into 9th month,

Raghvi's Room,
A fresh morning,

Pallavi:-
Raghav..
Sach sach batana
Mei kaise lag rahi hoo?
Pata hai moti ho gai hoo
Ekdam elephant k jaise Haina..

She said with cute pouty face and sad expression.

Raghav :-
Tum duniya ka Sab se khubsurat Maa dikh raha hai... Pallavi
(He said with such admiration and love filled eyes that can't denies the Truth)
Achha mere babies se hi puch lete hai k aaj Inka Amma kitna beautiful dikh raha hai ??
Aur wo specially tab jab aaj specially unke NaNa n ready kiya hai intna khas din jo hai ekdam jaise koi pari ho wisa lag raha hai..

[Imagine Pallavirao's in this picture ,For a change raghav made her ready in mostly flowers ornaments and light weighted ornaments ]

For a change raghav made her ready in mostly flowers ornaments and light weighted ornaments ]

(Pallavi's  flowers jewelry) She wear a pink kanjiwaram Saree with minimal makeup by RaghavRao only and also looking like diva because in last month of pregnancy her glowing skin anhance her face beauty with chubby cheeks gives attractive looks, h...

She wear a pink kanjiwaram Saree with minimal makeup by RaghavRao only and also looking like diva because in last month of pregnancy her glowing skin anhance her face beauty with chubby cheeks gives attractive looks, her longer silky smooth hair tied in long bride tail perfectly combing and adore with gajra white flowers and eyes adore with black Kajal which enhanced her beautiful hazel doe marble eyes ,lips are mat color lipstick, in her huge babybump she looking so adorable and beautiful at same time in flowers ornaments.

She standing in front of mirror and makes cute angry pouty face and complain about her looks.

Raghav gave solution and they both put hands together on her belly and asking babies about Mumma's look,and here babies are always listening there parents they answer by kicking her that their father said that is true only she really looking so beautiful today and pallavi just happiest soul after babbies confirmation.