Mafia Aesthetic :- Difficult Motherhood 😎

Sorry for the first I just make small mistake that I reconsider your all suggestion that babies are 15month old and they hardly use 20words vocublary, so their language only understand by thier parents only and they are not use long sentence just you all understand well what they want say other than that they are only use few new words and 10 words sentence as my medical knowledge.
They are so small to speak this much.
I am glad that you guys are criticize story very well and highlight mistake of writer. 🤗

************************************************************************
So everything I am short out in this chapter that make some logical question in your minds.

Let's visit the mafia world with RaghavRao.

Peeking inside the story with bang..

✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉

RR mansion

Bright morning

After breakfast here our both twins are playing with eachother

Their play area is lock but they're learn to how to open it also is their one of the mischievous  act, today they're busy in musical book play, in the book they learn different things like names of different fruits, flowers, toys with see thier picture like apple and press buttons in voice recording play and said apple, they are like it and play with it in their little camp.

They are not sitting quietly at one place always crawling from here to there ,on their one place  they are playing with one toy and after see  another one when see in his sibling hand, today while playing Rivan make sound that he is angry on something and here Ridhan also.. And the big reason is both babies wants one toy at same time again and snatch from eachother, both makes angry sounds and speak in their language with eachother like fighting.. Angry Birds.

Bhaiiiii...
Aaaaaaa....

Rivuuuu.......

Ridhan start cry while call his mother. Mumma...