London 🇬🇧Diaries part (4) Unexpected Twist 🥺

Hey lovely readers...

Here comes unexpected twist part let's witnessing this in story 🥺😎

✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻

White Mafia king and Queen🍉

✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻

RR mansion London

Pallavi make duo babies ready and with that they are doing thier favorite work... Naughtiness... They are running around not letting her wear clothes.

Mumma...
Mumma..
Haha...
They're screaming happy sounds loudly and crawls here and there.

Pallavi catch Rivan first and wear his clothes and than catch Ridhan and he make more run behind him because he doesn't want to wear clothes and roam around naked and giggles.

Pallavi catch up him and take on bed and huffing and puffing sometimes both of them and Atlast he is ready by his mother.

Now they're ready and come out for breakfast with Raghav.

Raghav and all family members were present there and they are talking and chit chatting with babies and eat their breakfast and after that they are meet in their private cabinet in the house which is sound proof and secret place in the house.

Raghav :- Yuvaraj and amruta you both collect the information about that black queen and her team.

She is psycho obsessive person who is behind me... And for that she will harm to everyone related me specially as she told pallavi, kirti and Amma and amruta and yeah... My little munchkins also.

I can't say anything about her mind beacause her unstable mind did anything beyond our thinking.

We have to extra protective and cautious yeah one thing we have to do  that follow and had an eye on that her secretory Tiya.
We surely get some important information about her plan from her.

They're now make their own plan which is if there will possibly she kidnapping trio women or if anything Do with thier cars or may be shoot them hire shooters, anything may happen so before that we will be prepare for the upcoming move of her.

So firstly we all have to be alert about our surroundings and secondly use bullet proof jackets and with that we all have license guns for safety purposes and also our team always be  with each and everyone don't go alone anywhere specialy you three.

Ardham ainda..!

Trio node positively and leave for there in thought of something.

Here Raghav farhad and Yuvaraj make also plan B.

Today trio ladies decide work from home and all gents are on work.

Pallavi goes to her babies who are busy in playing with thier little arm rolling chair.

They are making happy sounds loudly and leaning back and forth.

Happy soul they are smiling mischievously and jump back in ball pit. Also climb on slider with play new adventure.

See thier mother both babies are really happy and excite that makes scream loudly and clapping and giggles loudly also.