💗 Manmarzia 💗

Hola...
Mucho Gusto.. 🤗

Hey lovely readers let peep in the story.. 🧐

✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻

🍉✍️🏻🍉🥰🍉✍️🏻🍉✍️🏻🍉✍️🏻🍉🥰🍉✍️🏻

RR mansion

Hustle bustle in whole house as two couples going to be engage and most importantly it's Raghavrao's sister's engagement and brother's also.

All workers are busy with decorations and other respective work.

Here comes unexpected trouble for them.

Rivan rao and Ridhan rao both are till now in side the room but now come out after drinking milk.

They're show all the house in mess all are doing decorations .all things are spread here and there while balloons are on ground and colourfull ribbons also on ground, so many flowers garlands and curtains.

They're see this and mischievous smile adore thier face.

They are starting go every worker and  ask them for give that thing and them walk whole hall in half an hour they are completely looking like workers sons who have a garland on neck, balloons  glitter on face and clothes are dirty and still they not sit they have their own decorate idea so running around and talk with worker in  baby language.

Harish who notice them click thier pictures and send it to Raghav.

Raghav who is in his den discussing something with farhad see this and laugh hard and then come to hall to see his munchkins naughtiness.

Daddy... Daddy..

Rivubaby .. Ridhu baby.. Help unkal... Plomis..

Daddy balloons...

Yeyyy Yeyyy.... Hurray...
Hheeeheee...

Both twins are playing with these decorations stuff.

Raghv :- agar tumahari Amma n dekha na to bahot hi dant padegi..
Dono ko.. Punishment degi wo alag..
Tazbus kya hal bana diya hai apna.....chota packet konsa help karne gya tha tum dono? Kam badha k aagaya.

Daday....daddy.. Mumma... Se bachao.. Pleas... Soly rivu ridhu dono...

Raghav takes them from their but trio's bad luck kirti see them and she call pallavi..

Rivu /ridhu :-offo boovoo..
Hit their head with palm.

Pallavi comes there and see this her babies are turn in to workers.. She try to hold them but both twins hide themselves behind Raghav and move round and round.

Pallavi hold thier hands and both twins are look at their mother and cutely smile and kiss her.

Mumma...
Mumm..
Rivubaby Aur Ridhubaby to help kal raha tha..