🥺A Tragic Trauma 🥺

Hey friends...

Let's starts the story...

Post Traumatic stress disorder it's called PTSD and it's happens with the people of any age of people who experience a horrifying event or witnessing the event.

It's mental illness which is treating by psychologist ,it's symptoms are change in mood in sudden event, depression, avoid social activities, nightmares and insomnia.

It's treatable and person can cure with in month or sometimes year and such event memories hunting lifelong.

✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻

RR mansion...

Raghavi are looking extremely gorgeous together as Raghav wear yellow kurta and vesti and pallavi in maroon and white half saree look so divine in Telugu aatire

Raghavi are looking extremely gorgeous together as Raghav wear yellow kurta and vesti and pallavi in maroon and white half saree look so divine in Telugu aatire. But something missing from thier eyes that spark when bappa comes thier home since last 5years, thier dull face and loss of smiles.

And the reason all are aware about it is thier both sons are lying with different drips and oxygen supplies mask on thier faces as still they need to breath through mask. They are sleeping since they were shift to home with all setup and nurses.

As they dose Aarti of Ganesha pallavi's eyes wellup with tears as her mind is still there  three days before incident... A horrible incidents. Her both babies are hurt and put in critical condition just beacause of some random school teacher's illegal demands.

A wave of fear still make her shaken up and her helplessness not save from them for this trauma and accident.

Pallavi's pov,

"Bappa tuje khub khub aabhar aahe " aapne aaj mere dono babies ko upar aayi musibat se unhe nikala aur unki Jan bachai.. Ishka me jitna dhnyawad Kahu utna kam hai... Ese hi aap apni krupa drishti banaye rakhna... Aapki wajah se mere bachhe sahi salamat hai... Par me unhe jab uss school k room se blast k bad dekha to bahot dar gai thi... Paisa or power hote huwe bhi apne bachho ko me ese rakshas(devil😈) se bacha nahi payi aur aaj unki halat dekhke mera dil me itna dard ho raha hai.. Jaise kisi n mujse meri aatma nikal di ho. Mera jindgi hai mere teeno bachhe aur Raghav..ye pallavi ki sanse Judi hai apne Raghav aur teeno bachho k sath... Aap hamesha sab par apna hath rakhna...
Zindgi mei kabhi bhi itna bebas aur lachar mat banana..

At the end she crying miserably put her hand on mouth to subside her sobes.

Raghav watch all this and in his mind thier is volcano eruption in his mind. Eruption of emotions that contains fear, care ,love and anger.. Today the baddas mafia king is in fear of loosing his own children, after the horrible incidents his love and care for towards thier children are increases multiple times, now he is not easily give chances to anyone regarding thier babies not a single person he wants to believe on his babies safety.