💛 Shades of Emotions 💛

Hey friends...

Here I am comes again with another chapter...

We all have different kind of emotions that are anger, sad,happy, jealous, mischievous, naughtiness....let witness all are in one part.

✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻

RR mansion

Raghvi's room

After doctor leave pallavi narrow her eyes and look at Raghav who understand that his wife is angry now as he doesn't tell her about his next business trip that too fuket this time and listen fuket Aryan can't stop his smirk smile at Raghav.

That add fuel in the pallavi's anger. Raghav try to explain to pallavi that how important the fuket trip is.

Raghav :-Jaan please let me go it's important for our business purposes that's why I and farhad both are go to fuket and we are come in a week.

Pallavi while showing her one eyebrow up...

In a week Rao!

Raghav smile sheepishly at her and said yes... Isse jaldi hoega to aa jayega ham log...

Raghav nervously speaking further in low voice... Yuvraj also join us from tomorrow... Night...

Pallavi in her mind...
Yeah business deal karne ja raha hai ya fuket me maje karne ja rahe hai...

Raghav in mind pray for God that save him from his Sherlock Holmes grandma wify... Eyes..

Kids are busy in playing with eachother and in room they are two only.

Pallavi thinking something deeply and suddenly she push raghav on sofa chair and she seat in his lap while holding his collar and ask him like doing Intergation ...

Sach sach batavo raghav Konse important kam se fuket ja rahe ho tum teeno...? Agar waha jane k bad kuch bhi esa wesa kiya na to mujse bura koi nahi....? Or Iss bar sidha 1month Kolhapur chali jaungi bachho k sath samjala!

Ardham ainda! Rao!

Raghav's eyes get wide after listening this he move his head vigorously in negative way and also say that he only go for meeting purpose only...

Murmuring under his breath...

Gundi rao kahika...

Ho maji Aai... Samjala mi!

Ardham aindi!

At that moment farhad enter in the room and seeing them said loudly...

Kya Anna darwaja to bandh karo...

Pallavi get up and come to him and hold his ear and he shout painfully...

Amruta also present there...

Pallavi :-dekh farhad last year jab tum or tumhare Anna fuket gaye the pari k time pe muje pata hai waha kya maje karke aaye the....

Farhad :-nahi aauch... Nahi bhabhi... Bhabhiii... Ye juth hai.. Hum to sirf thak gaye the to bas ek spa me gaye the massage karvane hume kya pata tha waha wo Chinese Ladkiya hongi massage dene k liye...

Before raghav hold farhad's mouth to stop further spill out he innocent human speak all the scenario infront of his lovely bhabhiiiii and darling wife. Now both are look at them like angry lioness who are ready to hunt thier prey.

Before the war begins and Raghav and farhad become shaheed 😃God listen to thier prayers and send thier little angels.

Rivan and Ridhan both running fastly inside the room and push them who are standing close while looking at eachother with frown and grin.