😷🤒Rao's are CovidQuarantine (+) 🤧 😷

Hello everyone..
Hope all are safe in thier house in this 3rd wave covid situation 🙏

Stay safe and eat healthy at home 🙏

<<<<<<<<••••••••••••••••••••••••••>>>>>>>
🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉<<<<<<<<••••••••••••••••••••••••••>>>>>>>

Morning

Raghav is the one who wake up today earlier as he was feeling Pallavi's body temperature is higher than normal.

She is in deep slumber so he let her sleep because she needs maximum rest after that adventures night.

Raghav covered her with blanket and goes to bathroom for freshup.
When he was back and saw that pallavi also wake up and sitting on bed ,rest her head on headboard as she is feeling low and feverish.

Pallavi is about to get up but raghav stop her and said that she was sick so take maximum rest today also and they are going to consult the doctor if needed.

After sometime she feels better so she went to bathroom for freshup and get ready quickly.

Here her two kids are wakeup and waiting for their mother so that they're came out from the cradle, pallavi taken out them from their cradle and directly took inside the bathroom for thier bath... After got them ready she placed them in their playing area, as they were playing in thier play court  she lock the gate so they can't came out.

She was asked the staff for preparing breakfast for her as raghav is busy in his work since morning ,as he told that he had a important business meeting on virtual conference.

Raghav's meeting soon complete in 1hour and now he's free from work today as the weekend going on.

He came to room and saw that his twins are play in court and look busy and his wife as usual busy in house hold work ignoring her health.

Pallavi is making some fruit custered for her children also made some Poha for herself and raghav for breakfast.

Raghav is watching her walk slowly and understand her condition so he help her in sit and take tray beside table and take out children out from play court.

They're now sit between thier parents and make sound as they're really hungry so palllavi start to feed them first and they're eating as usual with thier fun and masti.

Today they are also test Poha for the first time and they're now fond of every new new taste which there mother gave them with different food so thier taste buds are easily recognize the all type of taste and food.

She was thinking about for protein source given them some dryfruits and boiled eggs so thier grown up stronger and smarter.

After that she rest for a while but her two munchkins are not let her rest because they were irritates thier father most by crawling in whole room and hide behind curtains or somewhere inside the closet and under the table and made raghav tired behind them run around and trio made lots of noise and laughing loud in room and raghav shout behind them.

Finally all trio rao's sit quietly because now pallavi scold them and warn both twins now on if they do any kind of mischief she punish both of them and listen palllavi's scolding both twins were sad and make puppy face look at raghav.

Raghav is about to speak but pallavi stop him and now both twins cutely pouting and look at their mother's angry face and playing quietly with thier toys.