💗Ashiyaana 💗

Hello people's... Hope you enjoy my story 🍉💗🍉🥰

Let's start with the beautiful picture

✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻

RR mansion

As pallavi discharge from the hospital and here doctor suggestion Raghv that she needs maximum rest and lots of healthy food due to accidental abortion, it may have some weakness and dizziness sometime .

Please don't let pallavvi more stress about anything makes her feel happy.

Raghav is watching her sleepy wife and two sons trio looking so cute and adorable.

Pallavi wake up feeling someone gaze on her as she know her husband and hold his hand and pull closer.

They are talking about today's incidents.

Raghav :- tum thik hai na pallavi..? Abb Kaisa feel ho raha hai?

Pain?

Pallavi :- with assuring smile..
Mei bilkul thik hoo Raghv..

Mei to uss 20days ki nanhi si jaan k bare me soch rahi thi jiski khabar muje lage Pehle hi iss duniya me aaye bina chali gai.

Raghav :- I know tum bhi utna hi shock ho jitna ki mei... Par jo hamare nasib me nahi uska kyo sochna.. Haina.

Pallavi :- sahi kaha bapa n muje do do faristey diye hai wo blessings kam hai kya... Aur wese bhi hamari Pari ko aane me time hai abhi to uske bhai hi chhotu se hai jab wo samjdar ho jayenge tab hamari Angel layenge haina..

Raghav :- Pari.. Wah Mrs Raghavrao nam bhi soch rakha hai.. Not bad

P :- ha to pallavi ka Pa Raghav Ridhan and Rivan ka Ri, jo hum Charo ko jod degi waise hongi nam ki tarah Pari..
💗 hamari Beti Pari... Raghvi ka Ansh Aur Ridhan Aur Rivan ki chhotu si behen.

Raghav just admiring her more after listening his wife's wish .

R:- lekin wo Raghav ki beti jyada hogi dekhna apne daddy ko team me rahegi.. Aur tum teeno ko hum competition denge. Aur ha meri princess ko bhi me aur dono junior rao ki possessiveness ka samna Karna pdega tumhare tarah.

She is just hugging him sideways and he kiss her forehead before tucking her to bed and he himself sleep holding her and both twins carefully.

3 month later

A big room is showing and it's early morning time here our lovebirds are sleeping peacefully cuddling with eachother and Raghav just hugging her wife and sleep over her and hide himself in her crook of neck...

Sunrays now peeking out from the window and here disturb Raghav's sleep.. Pallavi is just wake up and caress her cute husband's face and hair... Lovingly.. As feel her soothing touch Raghav open his eyes and smiles seeing his beautiful wife and kiss her eyes and than they share long passionate morning kiss and just breathe heavily with that they are touch forheads wishing good morning to each other .