The Mastermind 😎

Hello .. Readers..
Thank you so much for your prayers for my recovery and health 🙏🙏
I still not recovering from my disease but here I really want some fresh mind so connected with you all 🍉❤

I am writing after so many days and hopefully I connect with you and mine story also.

Hope all are okay?

I am not fully recovered from my disease but here I come back for my readers,

Be strong Our Show only 2episodes are left 27th Nov is last day till that day enjoy show for #Saiketanrao and #shivangikhedakar 🥺🍉 for #Tazbucople🍉🍉
#Tazbugang🍉
#Mehandihairachnewali fandom
For GamandiRao and Sareekadukan ❤

📌📌📌📌📌📌📌📌📌📌📌📌📌📌
Vedant pov
I can't be here for longer time in this cell of the RaghavRao, I had to find out first that Mr Shrinivashan still here or not or if he is here than where??
Or they just finished him or what they do with him?

Think Vedant think in all these men still finding out that way to escape, there is always one fine way or loopholes remaining at last to escaping,
there is a some weak point or opportunity to get escaping from here, for that you had to find out your one pawn in this army of RR, it's just difficult task they are so much dedicated and dutiful towards the RR.

Let's get observation Vedant starting notice that,

He notices all the time men 's activities and finding out there one man who is not easily get in talk but he looks like easily mingling with him and also open up some secret, Vedant is great manipulative person so he cunningly try to get a chance to get information about what he wants to know, but these is not easy task, at first he notices there routine duty and after that he tries to get in to talk with that man after win slightly his trust he also asking about Mr Shrinivashan still there or not.

That man actually not spill it directly but in talking with Vedant accidentally or in tricky way that he  revealing of the secret.

RR men not easily revealing any secrets to anyone but here Vedant is not less than but a perfect manipulative so he trick him so well.

That man said in flow that you are here with this limping leg right but you are think so smart himself and now only recover from this injury so don't you think about escaping from here at any cost because if that you do so our boss surely not leave you ,you're surely or definitely gonna be hell.

Mr Shrinivashan ko bhi Anna n ese hi pakda tha tum tak pahoch sake, or tu Mila bhi,unki isi trick ki wajah se, uske sath Teri jaisi hi mehman navaji ki, bad me usko bahot bada kimmat de kar jane diya wo bhi agali bar galti se bhi Raghavrao ke raste kabhi dobara nahi aayega karke or ligal procedure k sath,soch le uska loss bahot mehnga pada hai usko abhi tak bahar nahi aa paya hai wo to,

Ved thinking deeply about it and he know that Mr Shrinivashan just one to help him from escaping from the here,

After somedays he thought he himself Help him here because no one comes to here for saving him so he secretly planning with these and now waiting correct opportunity from here to escape and he susccessfully escaped out after making his planning on trapped that one man whom he talking daily on basis of his smartly manipulation working and afte that getting correct chance handling and getting with smart move Vedant escaping successfully from there and thought that Raghavrao can't stop him now.

Vedant pov end

Raghav's scean start on highway

Scean are starting when they're on the highway and follow the car and as there are in conversation between farhad and raghav.