London Diaries (2 )A Desire 🇦🇺

Hey lovely Readers.... 🍉🥰

Thank you so much for 50k view on my story 🥰🍉🥰✍️🏻🙏

Glad you all give super response to the story 🙏

✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻

================================
London RR mansion

================================London RR mansion

Morning

After pallavi and Raghav both leave for the work early as today also... Babies are with Amma.

Today for a change kirti had a work in Raghav's project because of she is a main account handler in JJ.

So farhad and kirti both were left with Raghav in London branch of JJ office which is in making process beacause this is thier first project and they're gonna made to open first branch of JJ in London, so there business gross get new high bars and in success rate and growth they add new milestone.

Same here PR boutique also have a good position in textiles industry as well as fashion industry in India but now she gets a chance to establish in London market and gain higher level popularity as well as new definition of success, so this project is really good for her cariar point of view.

Amruta and pallavi both are so keenly and dedicately do their work so they are adjusting with London team.

They're wanting to impress them in first time in the meeting as first impression is the most important thing.

So both Raghav and pallavi reach thier office and busy in themselves with thier new work schedule.

**************×************×********
RR mansion London

Both babies are after eating breakfast now start their playing games separately today.

Ridhan is sitting and look in book which contain animals name with pictures and sound like if the photo of lion and he press the button it speak lion.. The Forrest king .