😌Silence Before Tornado 😌

Hey friends...

Hope you all enjoy my story..

Let start it..

✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻

🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉

Farhad is waiting for his Anna because as first time he away from him since 15days ,
So he feels something bothering him and he is just wants to hug his brother .

Farhad since so many years with Raghav and he really see a big brother his ideal in him.

Only farhad has a power to make realize Raghav his mistakes. And Raghav also treat him as his younger brother.

In this years they are always tour together but now situation is different both are married and have family to look after.

Farhad is so much emotional when any topic related to his Anna and bhabhi..

It's really touchy topic for him and he never trust anyone if the situation like safety of them.

Raghav is come to him with grumpy mood and farhad know that her Bhabhi is the reason behind it.

Raghav greet farhad and hug him after see him almost 15 days latter.

Amma is come there and pull farhad's ear and scold him that why he comes alone where is Amruta?

Amruta :- aunty me yaha hoo, farhad muje bahar hi bhul gaye inhe Raghav aur Pallllavi se Milne ki jaldi jo thi.. Haina Mr farhad?

Farhad is quickly approaching to her and say sorry with hold ears.

Amruta forgive him seeing his cute face.

Pallavi is come there and Pari is in arms clinging in to her and make crying sounds as she feel not good today due to her teething.

Pallavi :- arey dekho baby farhad chachu aaye hai aap ki amruta mashi k Sath

Pallavi :- arey dekho baby farhad chachu aaye hai aap ki amruta mashi k Sath... Pari is not in mood but listening farhad's name his two champ comes running over there.