🙏Vat Savitri Special 🙏

Hey friends..

I am doing well and slowly recovering, it's all yours prayers work for me 🥰

VAT Savitri Pooja Special

✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻

🥰🥰🥰🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🥰🥰🥰

Munnar

It's been 15days RaghavRao ,We were here ,now I wanted to go home Hyadrabad .
As she was whinnied while cooking some maharastrian style thali in kitchen and here Raghav is doing his favorite job, he tease her irritate her by continuing giving wet kisses on her shoulder blades.

Raghav....

Sun bhi rahe ho ya apne me hi mast ho...

Ha Mera saree ka dukan... Sun raha hai behra thodi hai... Tum na romance killer ho... Uhh Jana hai jana kar raha hai kabse yaha kya meri company Itni boring lag rahi hai Haaa... Jo mujse dur bhag raha hai...

Pallavi :- tum muje kam kam kar ne dete ho aur apne pass jyada rakhte ho... Bed se bahar kon nhi aane deta... Rahi bat romance killer ki to ye bilkul joot hai safed joot... Tum joote ho ghamndi rao...

Jo har roj tumhe kiss karke kon jagata hai... Par tum ho k demands badhate hi jate ho... Muje mere bachhe ko bhi sambhalna padta hai abb wo growing up so well that now they understand some things and my little Pari baby is so small so give her full attention... Aurr ye teen bachho k bad tumhe Lagta hai me romance killer hoo Raghav...

She trace her finger seductively on his chest. And without his reaction and thought process kiss him hard and again busy in making roti for lunch.

Before raghav could say something here comes their twins running fastly while giggling.

As twins are run here and there in kitchen and finnaly hide themselves behind pallavi's leg actually they play catch catch... Eachother so Rivu hide himself behind Pallavi and peeking out from there.

Ridhu is given most innocent smile to raghav and he from one side run to catch Ridhu and from another side Raghav is try to catch Rivan but but mischievous Rivan comes out between her mother's legs as she wear shorts... And giggles loudly and show tongue to both Raghav and Ridhan.

Rivan's this stunt may loose pallavvi's balance for a second but pallavi composed herself,she is tight hold on kitchen self.

Rivubbaay

Ridhubaby..

Yeah kya chal raha hai?

Pakadam pakdi mumma... Yeyyy

She takes Rivan in her arms and make him sit over kitchen slab and gives him to eat carrot cake halwa .

After that she is take up ridhu also and sits over kitchen slab and he also munching carrot cake halwa

Ridhu and Raghav's jaw drop they are about to say something but Pari baby also wake up and now her mother's arm hug her with tiny tiny hands.

She gives warmest smile to ridhu Rivuuuu and pallavi.

Raghav is with pouty face standing there.

Daddy ko to yad bhi nahi kiya angel n? Mere dono babies n bhi yad nahi kiya, koi babies ko dhyan hi nahi hai aur smile bhi deta hai daddy ko hamesha bhul jate hai And fake
Crying start Raghav rao.

Pallavi is giving carrot cake halwa to babies and they are crawling on kitchen slab to dinning table and Pari with the help of pallavi Mumma reach her daddy and twins gives one full spoon of cake and kiss his cheek and little angel goes Raghav's lap and play with his chain and giggles loudly and trio babies hug raghav as including pallavi.