Rao siblings home alone 👨‍👩‍👦‍👦🍉🏠

Hello everyone...

Surprise... Surprise.. Surprise 🥰🥰🥰

Second update in single day 🤭😂

Now enjoy the story 🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉

This is gonna hungama part of the story

This is gonna hungama part of the story... 😀

Raghav -Kirti's bond and Rivan and Ridhan both are on dhamal mode again 🤭🍉

Here full fill my readers wishes about rao's siblings bond that only show in the part .

Let's go inside the story...
✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻

Early morning 6am

Suddenly a car stop outside the RR mansion and enter inside silently.

Two men comes outside and go inside the house.. And without rang the doorbell they are enter inside with the use of key.

One man goes toward the Raghvi's room and saw that pallavirao and junior raos are sleeping peacefully cuddling with eachother and looking so adorable.

Man silently goes towards bed and sit near pallavi and tugging her hair carefully behind her ear.. As she feel touch of someone familiar she opens up eyes and her big dow beautiful eyes become more bigger seeing the person.

He is immediately putting hand on her mouth and silent her and she pushes him him with his tiny arms.. But the person is remain undefeated.

He smirks seeing her efforts and hower above her and kiss her forehead lovingly and she just hitting him on chest.

Yes he is none other than Mr Raghavrao...

Who is giving surprise to his beautiful wify on early morning without informing anyone they are come through thier private jet after completing whole work in NYC .

Raghav :- kya baby apne pati ko itna kon Marta hai ?,wo bhi jab pati Itne dino k bad ghar aaya ho ...yeah to domestic violence huwa.. Apne pyare se pati k khilaf.

Pallavi is trying to speak but he didn't let her speak and give her long smooching kiss as much as she push him he is snuggle more in her embrace that annoying pallavi more.

Pallavi :- raghavrao utho mere uppar se pehle.. Muje tumse koi bat hi nahi Karna..

I hate you..
I hate you..

Tumhari himmat kaise huwi muje kiss karne ki wo bhi meri room me ese choro ki tarah ghus k..

Me tume maf nhi karne wali intne aashani se..

Raghav :- nahi uthega mei.. Pata hai na tum Mera favourite gadda hai

Aur kiss kaise kiya to ese.. And he kiss her again.