🥳100.🥳

Dear Readers...

Special episode for Raghvi and babbies and for me also... It's a long journey... I am glad that you all support me and love my story... 🙏🍉🍉

Tazbu babies are give you lots of flying kisses to everyone

Tazbu babies are give you lots of flying kisses to everyone. 😘

✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻

Pari is standing with support and screaming loudly from the first floor 's balcony.

Aaaaaaa.... Aaa...

Pallavi :-pari bachha Kise bula raha hai... ?

Pallavi is looking down and thier her two sons and Raghav standing with lots of balloons and see them Pari smile and patting her one hand.. Jump on one spot... With excitement.

Suddenly balloons come up with small box with it.

Pari 's eyes shine see the shinning box.. Pallavi take balloons with box inside and pari snatch the box from pallavi's hand and try to open wrapper but her attempts get fail and she again tried... And couldn't open it Atlast she frustrated and angry so she rip the wrapper .

Pallavi is chuckling see pari's excitement for glittery shinning box for first time today, otherwise from last four days she is crying most of the time and never leave her for a second even in bathroom she also take her ...otherwise she is start crying and bang the door with tiny hands.

Seeing a cute little doll inside the box pari clapping and lick doll face.

Pallavi see beside the doll a red rose, than she look down while hold rose 🌹 there her husband give her flying kiss and imagery hug to her.

Pallavi :- Aww I miss you so much daddy Rao...

Seeing thier father rivu and ridhu both are act same like Raghav and pallavi can't stop smiling see them.

Pallavi gives them flying kiss and hug pari.

Pari is in pallavi's arm with one hand she keep doll and now her eyes land on rose and she is lean forward for take rose from her Mumma's hand and guess what... In first attempt she is successful to grab it .