🥰Mere Devar ki Sadi Hai 🥰 part 1

Hello everyone...

Hope you all enjoy my story...
Without getting boring...

Let's go ready for Amhad ki Sadi ..🎎

You are from which side Dulhaniya side ya Dulha side... 🎉🎊🤔

Let's see what happens before marriage... 😀

✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻🍉✍️🏻🍉✍️🏻🍉✍️🏻🍉✍️🏻🍉✍️🏻🍉✍️🏻🍉

🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Team Dulha
😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

It's been two weeks Amma gives punishment to Raghav on his unnecessary anger issues on children and pallavi.

Raghav is evry day buttering his Amma about his punishment to reduce it or do something think about it.

Amma not letting him keep inside for atlest play with his babies.

And finally Yesterday Amma change her mind and allowing Raghav to go and reside with family.

And all this days Raghav peeking out to his room through balcony with out come in eye of Amma rao.

But one day she gets to know and that's it after that Amma rao decided his punishment time incerese and that day is where they both are roamnacing whole night in outhouse.

Next day Amma put restrictions over Raghav that he can't come inside house next two weeks.

And today is the day his punishment finished.

Raghav is happy for his kids and first he make sure that he apologize from rivu ridhu first and take an oth that he will never repeat his mistake again and next time he is own punishing himself.

Amma rao strick action's full advantage taking by pallavi and kirti also.

Kirti tease her brother like hell yeah she is enjoying his punishment. Make fun of him and she is really tourchering his brother by keep away his wife and kids.