🎂Raghav's Birthday 🥰🍉

Hello everyone I'm glad you like previous part the most and for that thank you so much every reader for you help me with Jr rao's photo 🙏🍉🥰

Let's go directly to the story ...

✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻

(Its Raghav's special chapter guys )

Morning in RR mansion

It's early morning and Raghav is wakes up and go inside the children room and see if they are wake up or not but they are sleeping peacefully in their cot with serene smile on their face.

He than close their room's curtains silently and turn around and saw that his wife is sleeping like a baby and look so cute and sexy as she wore his loose t shirt only with shorts, her long sexy legs with milky skin are expose in front of him. His legs automatically walk towards pallavi and nowadays she is wearing silver anklets that it's sounds wherever she goes it's indicate her presence everywhere. This anklets enhance her ankle's beauty.

Mature part :-

Raghav is thinking about something naughty and mischievous smile adore his morning face and he thinks tease his wife in her sleep.

He is sit on edge of the bed and bend down and hold her ankle and give kiss on anklets and after that he is busy with giving wet kisses on her ankle to expose legs moving upward and as soon as pallavi feel his lips on her ankle she is wake up with jolt and frown at him and he gives her sheepishly smile.. Continue his work without any reply. Now he move upward and here pallavi is now getting his intentions and try to protest against him but he is RaghavRao... Not at all affected and continue his kissing and licking and pallavi's condition getting worse she breathing heavily and try not to moan but can't control herself as he reach out to her inner thighs, she is trying to squeeze her legs but her husband not letting that happen and smirk at her.

He is hold her both legs and cover them with blankets and come over her and speak in her ear huskily..

I want you right now Mrs Rao... So please cooperate.. Otherwise I would love to saw you mine naughtiest site that you can't escaping from mine clutch till the time I am satisfying myself... So choice is yours... Wify... And he bite her earlobe and making her gasp and moan.

And yeah it's tottaly your fault that early morning looking so cute and sexy at same time that I can't control myself and not getting enough of you... I want you every single time and no one can separate me from you.. Our babies are also not allow...

Ardham ainda..!

She can't able to speak as with this he continues his kissing tourching on her neck gives lots of wet kisses that she just caressing his hair and stare him shyly and also rolling her eyes on how jealous this father and sons with eachother about her that she is like sandwich between them.