🤔" Tornado " Or "Hurricane" 🤔

Hey friends again I am coming,

Let's go into the story ,
🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉

✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻

RR mansion at night,

Babies are missing thier Mumma mostly because everyday she only make them sleep while patting them sing lullaby.

Rivu ridhu both are caress pari's hair and make her sleep

With use of tape recorder with them.

They are with much difficulty sleep in their cradle cots while holding thier mother's duppata.

Raghav is watching them with teary eyes.. He left the room in anger...

As he come out farhad and amruta and kirti trio block his way.

He change his way but again kirti and farhad hold his hand tightly.

They take him to his den and here Amma is sleep with babbies.

As the den's door close raghav leave his hand from kirti and farhad.

He open his laptop and show detail about Anika Sharma.

After seeing Anika's whole file kirti and Amruta both went numb and sit with thud .

Farhad is hell angry on both his Anna and bhabhi.

How can you Anna?

Why ?? Anna ,why?

Amruta :- Jiju apne janbuz kar pallavi ko kyu nikala ghar se ?jab ki aap jante ho wo Anika pallavi k pichhe pagal hai wo ek lasbian psychopath killer hai.

Raghav :- tumhara di wo mera bat sune tab na, usse to bas heropanti karni hai.. Pichhi ammai..

Par me uss Anika ko pallavi tak pahochne nahi dega... Usko zid karna aata hai to muje bhi.

Amruta :-Jiju apne wo Anika pyscopath hai jankar bhi pallavi ko akele iss waqt bhej diya... Bahar kitna khatra hai yeah Jan kar bhi..

Raghav went silent and now he had a fear of loosing pallavi that too by his silly mistake.

He calls pallavi but she didn't pick up the call and her number un answerable.

He again try to call her and again same voice note.

That panic Raghav more..

He call Harish who is go behind the pallavi but his call also switch off.

Now his panic level increase and he become more sweaty.. In fear.

Seeing him profusely sweating and
Trembling hands his phone fall down.

Farhad and amruta and kirti trio hold him tightly and ask about what happened....?