🥰Pallavi and Poll Dance 🥰

Hey everyone..

Let peep in the story...

😍✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻😍

RR mansion...

Raghav and pallavi both are in the room where they are busy with thier romance but... Suddenly they heard..

Mumma...

Mummma door kholo...

Daddy...

Both twins are bang the door with tiny tiny hands and calling their mother.

Pallavi make herself presentable and open the door, both babies are hug her legs tightly.

Mumma aap rivu ridhu ko chhod kar nahi jaoge na...?

Both twins are crying holding her leg..

Raghav and pallavi both take them up in arms and take inside the room and sit and then said with love  ,

Mumma apne babies ko chodkar kahi nahi jayegi... Sachchi mele babies..

Soon they heard pari's crying voice so they take both twins with them and go to upward room, see that kirti and amruta Amma and farhad all four take Pari in thier arm one by one but she can't stop crying .

Pallavi :- abb Isse kya huwa kirti?

Ale mela baby... Kya huwa... Kyo Rona aa gayaa Mela bachha ?dekho baby mumma yaha hai...

Rivu :- mumma meli hai...

Ridhu :- nahi silf ridhu ki hai Mumma...

Pari :- mumma...

Raghav is about to say something but as his mouth open kirti and Amma both put spoon full of phirni place it... One by one and poor Raghav can't say anything and make weird faces while swallow it the phirni.

Pallavi is in dilemma what to do, how to handle trio babies and on top of that Raghav behave like he is smaller than pari.

Pallavi :- babies Mumma to sab ki hai... Rivu ki bhi.., ridhu ki bhi, and Pari ki bhi...

Amma :- ale Mumma yahich hai kidhar nahi gaya chalo dadi aap teeno ko phirni khilayega... Muh kholo apna...! Aaaa....!!

Rivu, ridhu aur Pari teeno not living Palllavi both twins are sitting in her lap and other hand PARI is standing in her lap she can't move so hug trio babies of her and tightly hugging them and they are laughing loudly beacause they are feeling ticklish as pallavi tickle them.

Pallavi :- Chalo babies dadi k hatho se phirni khalo aur bua ki bhi,

Pallavi grin widely while look at kirti who is hide her bowl.

Raghav feel dejected in this room and he is left the room while cursing in some telugu words to his own children.

Raghav in mind " mere bachhe muje mera biwi se alag kar diya... Yeah Amma aur kirti bhi mila hai pallavi se...mere pyar k dushman hai sabhi..."