Junior Rao's Special

Hello Readers..
Without any disturbance
Let's go inside the story...
✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️

RR mansion..
In garden ...

One side corner..

Amma and pallavi are talking while both twins play with thier toys in this cute set up

They're crawling into bed to one corner to another and making sounds loudly while laughing and playing. Both are in happy mood. And naughty mood also.

Every time while talking palllavi's eyes not leave them specially Rivan was tried to coming over from these Hut and wanted to explore the garden area so he is crawl  and as pallavi sit on edge so he leans down and wanted to go out from above her mother's leg very smartly but his mother know him well and every time pallavi hold   him and put inside him.

Rivan being naughty crwaling again and again and make irritating angry face and now sit infront her mother like cute angrybird and start whining and talking with her in baby language like he want to go but she stop him and he doesn't like so he shows anger.

Pallavi took him in her lap hold both hand together tightly as he whines both stare eachother.. Sometime than pallavi kiss him on his cheek softly said..

Rivanbaby ... Kaha Jana hai tumhe... Bachha.. Tum yaha se bahar nai ja sakte ho. Abhi bahot chhote ho jab big ho jaoge tab Jane dungi.. .... She said in strong voice but Rivan is unaffected keep lean out and jumping in her lap so he comes out from there.

Ridhan is seeing this come there and smiles look at him and her mother. She sat Rivan beside him.
Pallavi said to play together but both have another plan. Both giggles softly and Rivu hold Ridhu's long hair in his tiny fist and pulls and Ridhan also not less he also hold rivan from stomach like he wanted to hug him and both roll down on Matress and giggles and laughing loud pallavi see this and trying to part them away from eachother but they enjoy this.
Now pallavi hold both her munchkins in her lap together but due to embalance trio rolling over mattress both twins cutely giggling and licking their mother on face.

Seeing all senario Amma is helping palllavi to sat properly with these little devils and she also joined them .
Pallavi now make both of them sit properly in babysitting chair and tied up so they can't move and give them orange juice for drink.

They're test it and made bad face first as they first time drinking.. After sometime just two spoons juice they drank or we can say they just taste it as they don't like it, she gives them cut berries small piece to both twins .

Rivan likes it but Ridhan just likes kiwi strawberry and watermelon type fruit more and Rivan likes all berries, special watermelon . They are eat one more fruit and that's mashed banana,pallavi gave them mashed sweet potato they're like it most.

They are so small but at this time she wanted to taste them all types of soft food so improve their immune systems and they had irruption of tooth started and they had one tooth already so they put all things in thier mouth first as thier teeth roots become harder for eruption so they have cravings for different taste of food.