☸️🌀Chkravyuha🌀☸️

Hey friends...

Start the story with this motivational quote..

✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻

Bangalore, karnataka...

The black mafia world is spread very well here, they are huge business sectors are here and most of the business man are join their hands with black mafia world.

They are thinking that white mafia gang power and business power is really high and have huge stock market price value comparison to them and they are jealous of jayatijwelers branches almost all mega cities in India... And Asia and Europe country.

Their main target are Raghav Rao and his well set business which make him top most business man of Asia and Europe country.

See his achievements graf they are feel jealous and try to do something big that decrease the RR's market value and snatch away his white mafia title.

They are inform about thier new boss about Raghav and James Antonio from Paris is the new black mafia king and he order them to give final solution for this Raghavrao white mafia king problem .

Every time this RaghavRao white mafia king and his army come in between our work and defect us everytime.

But this time he can't be win over me, because I am going to play big trump card against him.

This time he is dead by my hands and his queen is became my mistress, I am not living his sister and that another girl his secretary's wife she is also damm sexy and beautiful.. I will snatch them all three from him and he can't do anything.

He calls India in Bangluru and give order to his team members who are help him from the India.

They are jealous business men and rivals of Raghav's company, they are now part of black mafia world.

A big conspiracy will begins against the white mafia king and they are making a big chakravyuh is making and this time surely something bad happens with Raghvi's fairytale lovestory.
🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

After 15days,

In Hyadrabad,

Raghav and pallavi both are busy with thier children.

Both twins are sitting quietly infront of their parents.

Raghav :- Rivan and Ridhan.... Bachha aap dono big brother hai na Paridhi k?

Rivu ridhu :- yeah.. Daddy.. We are now big brothers aur Pali hamali chotu sister hai..