His vulnerability🔞🥺 & Her solance 🔞🥰

Hey friends...

Romantic rao become innocent poor baby in front of his Mother,let see what happens with deadly Don of Hyderabad.

Let's peep in the story...
✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻✍️🏻

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🍉🍉🍉🍉🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

One fine morning in Raghav's home,

Pallavi is getting ready in front of dressing table with wet hair and she is looking breathtakingly gorgeous in read saree today with wet hair...

Raghav is sleep like baby on his stomach with slightly open mouth and cute face.

Pallavi's wet hair water drop drip over his face and he wake up and with slight open eyes see the most beautiful woman in front of him.

She is busy in dry her hair with towel and her milky back and waist is clearly on display of his eyes.

He is in his vest and stand up and come to pallavi and back hug her and nuzzle into her crook of neck and inhale deeply while nuzzling into her more..

Strawberry...

I just love strawberry shampoo smell it makes me feel totally lost my control over my sense.

He said huskier deep voice in her ears and bite her earlobe and she winces in pain and moan softly at same time.

Pallavi is getting week on her knee as her husband starts showering wet kisses on her shoulder blades and she inhale deeply and breathing heavily.

Raghavvvvv....

Let.. Me... Go... I.. I... I.... Have... An.... Important meeting today....

Raghav turn her around and she face to face him still close eyes as Raghav lean forward and nuzzles into her neck more and from front tie her Dori of blouse... Make her flinch at her spot and she hug raghav tightly and enjoy his every touch with loss everything surrounds her.

Raghav is see her lost completely loss in him, he capture her lips and taste her every corner of mouth and it feels strawberry lip glosses taste ,he completely ruin her lipstick as mulge tottaly but neither he care nor she is in state to care... She has so much impact on herself while completely lossing in his sensuous touch.

They are enjoying their hot make out session at same time they heard thier babies voice from connected room and with in the second there come running rivu while crying and both hands on his eyes.

Mumma...

Mumma...

While pallavi is in Raghav's lap try to get up but Raghav is tighten his grip over her waist and she sit quietly.

Pallavi :- kya huwa baby..? Kyu Rona aaya..?

Ridhu make entry in room and he is also crying and blame rivu for this..