🥺Naina👁💔

Hello everyone...🤗

Let's go directly to the story 🍉

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Rivan rao is wakes up and sit on bed and yawning and speak in sleepy voice.

Mumma..
Mumma..

Pallavi was in deep slumber but suddenly wake up after listening his baby's voice. She carefully remove Raghav's hand who holding her waist tightly with her movement he also woke up.

Pallavi went to cradle and saw that her Rivubaby is sitting in cradle cot and smiles seeing her mother.

Pallavi :- arey Mera baby

Pallavi :- arey Mera baby... Uth gayaa... Rivubaby ki nini kon le gaya...? Mini le gai... Arey... Arey... Mera baby ko utha diya.

Mumma...
He is snuggle more in her chest and hug her mother.
She is now walk in room and make round here and there while Rivan make sound with her..

Alaa... Alana... Aaaa...
Raghav is watching duo and smiles at both of them that seen by pallavi.

She is frown at him and come to bed and sit on bed and make pout at him.

Rivan slip out of her arms and crawls into bad and smiles widely at them .

Rivan made loud smiles voice and again crawls into bed and come back to Raghav.

Raghav is watching his move and when he was coming closer he hold him and take in to his embrace and nuzzling into his neck .
Due to nuzzling Rivan laughing more louder and his smile echo in silent room.

Pallavi take Rivan from Raghav and try to sleep him but he was not going to sleep soon and so Raghav went to make coffee for themselves.

Rivan is hungry and hold pallavi's T-shirt's hem and pull up and indicate that what he wants.
Pallavi is taking him in her embrace and start feeding him and Rivan making sounds and holds her T-shirt hem silently sucking milk and sometimes peek out and smiles.. She kiss him on forehead lovingly and hold him closer.

Raghav was came back with two cups of coffee and see that mother son both talking cutely in their own language while feeding him.

He was about to put the mugs and there another boy also have plans for wake up tonight.
Ridhan rao also wake up after his brother's loud smile voice.

Raghv take him out and come back to bed and at the time Rivan already sit after feed and seeing his twin brother wake up he welcome him with loud sequel and joy.

Ridhan also smile widely and clapping his hands and leans down towards him so his father place him also near him.

Both twins are touching each other faces happily and smiles seeing each other and laughing loudly.