🍉PallaviRao 🍉

Hello Everyone..
Let the story begins...
Thank you so much for your response 🙏
✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️

Jayatijwellers office

Kirti is decide to join office again after recovery from covid,there is so much pending work are left in these days.
Raghav and farhad are also busy with work for upcoming projects line up for jewelry designs.

Yuvraj is so well handle the legal paperwork of Raos, he is so dedicating in his work and so smartly handle everything.

Raghav is so impress with the working style of yuvraj.

In this month time kirti and yuvraj are still going on Tom and Jerry type of relation. They are not agree on anything or any point.

They're always end up with fighting with each other.

Yuvaraj is coming to get some signs from kirti in her cabin.

He knock on door and gets inside of the cabin.

Kirti :- Mr pillai... Aap yaha...?

Yuvaraj :- Miss Angry bird ....hello... Good morning...

Kirti :- (get angry hearing angry bird)
Whatever.....!!
Bologe aap..... kis kam se aaye hai aap?

Yuvraj :- waise tum hamesha mujse chidti kyo ho... Pehle se hi esi ho ya mere Sath hi behavior hai esa..

Kirti :- dekho tum hamesha jo kam ho wo direct kyo nahi bolte ye faltu ki bakwas kyu karte rehte ho.

Yuv:- ME sirf yaha documents signature k liye aaya hoo,par socha thoda halchal puch loo.
Par tum to hamesha angeybird ki Tarah gussa nak par rakhti ho.

Kirti :- thik hai do muje files me sign kar deti hoo.. And muje angrybird bulana bndh Karo. Mera nam kirti hai so muje us nam se bulavo samje.

Yuvraj smile at her and said so finally you agree.

Kirti is confusing about his attitude now she's busy in file again ignore his smily face.

Yuvaraj is smiles looking at her as he sits opposite to her. She is busy in sing the documents.

Yuvraj pov
( jab dekho gussa nak par rakhti hai, bilkul mirchi jaisa, Bhai bhehen ek se hi hai dono.. Par cute bhi lagti hai ese angry tigress banker hamla karne ko bekarar, chal beta yuvraj nikal yaha se warna tuje pakka kha jayegi.. Wo bhi kachha..)

He was in thinking about this and here kirti ask him about any loopholes in deal that he doesn't listen so she shakes him with hand and he replies quick that there is nothing wrong with the deal he himself double check the documents properly.

He said this about to take leave kirti stop him and say that he and his family is invited for family dinner as family gathering.

Listening this he turn on and come back to her and ask her with surprise

Y:- tum muje invite kar rahi ho kirti rao... He dancing with joy forget that he was still standing in front of kirti.

K:- hello...
Anna n puri family ko bola tumhe akele ko nahi... Aur yeah kya tha bandaro wala dance... Pagalpan ka daura pada kya tumhe jo ese nach rahe the...

Yuvaraj feels embrace and said quickly sorry and running away from the cabin as fast as possible.

Esa's house

She's in deep thought that how pallavi rao insulting her two times publicly and now it's high time to gave answering back to her by her way.

She is so jealous that whole Hyderabad city recognize them with power couple Raghvi and their happiness and love can't tolerate by her now, whatever place she visits always Raghav and pallavi is the main topic of discussion and this thing irritating esha most that she planning on ruin pallavi's marketing image first.